you know what I love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what I love

I love it when you forget you are a member of a forum community.I had just read something about Charvel Central and went to check it out.went to register and found out I have been a member of Charvel Central since Sept.03?I did the same thing here registered in March 04.A few months ago someone asked me something I did a google search and came back across jfc and said" ohhh-yeah I'm a member.I think I'm a member [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?Did this happen to anyone else
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: you know what I love

I'm going to have to go with "no."

Comment

Some I ignore for a long time but never have forgotten I bookmark all the forums.... I haven't forgotten any I cna remember [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

yep I completly forgot that it existed.goes to show how busy we can all get at times

Comment

I can't remember shit.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I can't remember shit.

[/ QUOTE ] That's cuz you suffer from REEFER MADNESS!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I´m a member on only two forums so I hardly forget it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                member of Charvel Central since Sept.03?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey , I tried signing in, but some jerk took my user name................eh................and password..............eh................nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  member of Charvel Central since Sept.03?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey , I tried signing in, but some jerk took my user name................eh................and password..............eh................nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]HAH!HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH!I DID IT ON POYPUS [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X