• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Swag...

Who's got what?

Pat

Re: NAMM Swag...

I have 2 extra Jackson catalogs and a bunch of charvel ones, and a bunch of finish catalogs, a bunch of schenker 8x10s, an extra unsigned poster and a few zack posters and I think an extra 2 dime tribute posters
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I have one or two picks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] bunch of posters, signed and unsigned, VIP passes from the Galaxy gig, signed by Nuno and Cherone. I've got one ESP VIP Megadeth pass signed by Mustaine, Lynch, Carpenter and Alexi, - BUT - this is most likely Brad's I forgot to ask him last night, if he doesn't want it, I'll give it up, hard to say tho. The sigs kind of suck, cept for Dave's but they're there. I think that's about it.

We'll see how the admin's want to handle it like they did last year.

Pat

Comment

FYI Back for more was looking for a schenker poster which I got him but couldn't take back without destroying... just keep in mind
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I also have a bunch of Jackson trifold finish catalogs, and a handful of Charvel's as well...

I'm sure I'll run across more, we'll see.

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have 2 extra Jackson catalogs and a bunch of charvel ones,

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Are these 2005 catalogs for the Charvels and Jacksons? I'd be interested in one of each if anyone has extras. </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I would be interested in a Charvel catalog,if there is an extra one floating about [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

No 2004 jackson catalogs and 2005 charvel one's
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I really took it easy on the swag this year. Last year I grabbed so much crap that it was floating around my house for months. This year I grabbed a few Jackson catalogs, a few friends handed me shirts and CD's, and not much else.

Comment

Working...
                  X