M-A-C-H-O M-A-N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-A-C-H-O M-A-N

Anyone hear this turd of a CD. I'm not into wrestling now, but when I was a kid, I really liked it, the guys like Andre, the ultimate warrior, macho man, hulk, honkey tonk, those guys, but I quit watching it years ago.

I was at the store, and saw Macho Man's CD there, and for shits and giggles my friend and I bought it. Man what a piece of crap, he mixes metal/rock with rap over top.

Has anyone else heard this turd?

Re: M-A-C-H-O M-A-N

Not sure which is sadder; the fact that you bought it, or the fact that you posted that you bought it.............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Not sure which is sadder; the fact that you bought it, or the fact that you posted that you bought it.............

[/ QUOTE ] Ditto. This falls into the "What was I thinking" file. Ebay that fukker quick.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It was 9.99 badly spent! I don't know, it just seemed funny, we were like, hmmm... I wonder if it can be good...and I was like, nah not a chance, but my buddy was like OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So we bought it, man I don't even know if I'll get anything for it on eBay, I may have to use it as a coaster, but then again people would see it if they came to my house.

Man what a mistake.

Comment

Well, what did you expect from an album named after a wrestler named after a Village People song? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            It was 9.99 badly spent! I don't know, it just seemed funny, we were like, hmmm... I wonder if it can be good...and I was like, nah not a chance, but my buddy was like OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Got a couple of CD's for sale - $5.99

-Menudo
            -Pat Boone
            -Osmond Brothers reunion
            -Patrick Swayze
            -Yoko Ono
            [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
            X