Hotmail problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail problem??

I was just sitting here on the computer after ordering a jacket, and a message popped up from my MSN Messenger saying that I got a new email from the place I ordered my jacket. When I clicked on it to go to my inbox, NONE of my emails were there...it was empty! I logged in thru the regular www.hotmail.com, and in the main part it said that I did have emails in my inbox, but when I went to the inbox there were none there. Has anyone else had this problem? If all of my emails are gone I'm gonna be pretty pissed off!!

Re: Hotmail problem??

Strange. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I've got a Hotmail account I use for my work and logged in a little while ago with no problem.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well now they are all back. Weird...

Comment

I had that EXACT problem as well with my jcfmembers.com email account.. (started a separate post on it).

However, my hotmail has been fugging with me yesterday and today too... very irritating!
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Box, that happened to me once, back in November. Freaked me out! The next day, all was back to normal. I think you caught your account in the middle of some sort of administrative cleanup mode.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

happened to me a couple times before..they've always been back later though...it was weird. I cried several tears and killed a virgin goat.

Comment

Working...
            X