Potato Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potato Story

Once upon a time a Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other and finally they got married, and had a little sweet potato who they called 'Yam.'

Of course, they wanted the best for Yam. When it was time, they told her about the facts of life. They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots.

Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her! But on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato either. She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her Shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the hard-boiled guys from Ireland. And the greasy guys from France called the French Fries. And when she went out west, to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't get scalloped.

Yam said she would stay on a straight and narrow course and wouldn't associate with those high class Yukon Golds, or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on the trucks that say,'Frito Lay.' Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's Potato University) so that when she graduated she'd really be in the Chips.

But in spite of all they did for her, one-day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.

Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset. They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's just.......................

>HERE IT COMES...ARE YOU READY FOR THIS...............

>

>

>

>Are you sure? you're ready for this? ........................

>

>

>

>A COMMON TATER
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Potato Story

DOH!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I just wasted 2 minutes of my life [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, you've got nothing else to do with all the snow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

when i grow up, i wanna go to patato university. That reminds me of 'cow university' or what was it, in that simpsons episode with lisa going vegeterian

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Well, you've got nothing else to do with all the snow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] it's still coming down.
                Your right, any more jokes?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  when i grow up, i wanna go to patato university. That reminds me of 'cow university' or what was it, in that simpsons episode with lisa going vegeterian

[/ QUOTE ]

Bovine University. Ralph Wiggum is my hero!!

Comment

Comment

LMAO....You know even as I was reading,the voices inside my head were screaming STOP....but just like a train wreck....I could not look away

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Well, you've got nothing else to do with all the snow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] it's still coming down.
                          Your right, any more jokes?

[/ QUOTE ]Sure. Here's a story about Jim & Mary

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital.
                          One day, while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank like a stone to the bottom and stayed there. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. The medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act and he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable. When he went to tell her the news, he said, "Mary, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your
                          senses. The bad news is that Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with the belt of his robe. I am so sorry, but he's dead." Mary replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Anymore? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                              X