Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Married to Dog

Bleah.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Girl Married to Dog

<font color="yellow">Gives a whole new meaning to doggie style [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ya know, with stories like these, I think more and more that Darwin was on to something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

She could have a very exciting film career if she wished... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well its a good thing they acted quickly. Evil spirits suck!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Wow... If she meets a horse, she could cheat on her dog... hope the dog make her happy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If they lived in Korea, they could eat the groom at the reception dinner. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So she likes doggy style and also dog food.
              OR she likes to eat Dog like people in Korea.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X