why is express shipping so slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is express shipping so slow?

Ordered some crap from MF on wednesday, and it was shipped out that day. They sent me a UPS tracking number, so I went ot the UPS site and entered it, and it is scheduled for delivery on the 25th? It is coming from Kansas to Pennsylvania and takes 6 days by UPS? For half the price They could send it by USPS priority and I would have it in two days. WHat's the deal?

Re: why is express shipping so slow?

They have a better rate with UPS than we do so Priority Mail may not be cheaper for them. Priority Mail is actually 2 to 3 days and I can tell you it's often late; there's no guarantee that it will be 2-3 days. Also UPS doesn't deliver Ground on Saturday or Sunday. If you'd ordered on a Monday you'd have gotten it on a Friday, 4 days instead of 6. I'm sure that's no comfort to you, but that's why.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Or, you could order from AMS instead. They're in New Jersey and ship Fedex Ground, which is faster than UPS. You being in PA you'd probably get anything you ordered from them in 1 day.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Maybe I am just lucky in that I have always had good luck with USPS. I'm just whiney cuz I got nuthin better to do than sit around and track my package! I ordered a purple crushed velvet guitar strap, which I think is going to look bitchin' on my LP. I will still be a crappy player, but at least I'll be stylin'!

Comment

I hear ya, I always obsess on the tracking when I'm waiting for something! I have pretty much switched to AMS because they're faster with Fedex Ground. They're more polite than MF these days too.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X