just one of these weeks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just one of these weeks....

hey, I'm afraid I need some aaaawwwwss from you, seems like it's piss-off-weeks at micha's.

had the shittiest days since a long time I guess.
    actually longer than a week...
    all started last sunday, when I was back in my study-apartment from holidays, and didn't remember the date for my maths exam, so I called a friend to ask, and he said it's on saturday. I had 15th in mind, but I somehow didn't believe it's on saturday, I expected it somewhere next week, quite shocky to hear that.
    didn't do anything for maths before and did not have enough stuff with me, I was only prepared for one week, not for a two week stay.
    I spend more or less all night to get my studies done and repeated the whole semester in these days, since I was not the most present in lessons... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    the night before exam, I was run out totally of food and sleep, and learned till 5am, pure panic.

an saturday I was about to do some shopping after the exam, and went all the way to supermarket, just to see that freakin manager guy in the entrance kickin everyone out, we're closed. I was about 3 minutes too late to get in there? so I went back hungry.

I ran out of socks an shorts about sunday, and started to miss my friends and family back home... not to mention all these luxuries like food and fresh clothing.

on monday night my internet broke down, got it pretty new installed a wireless system, and well I still don't get exactly how it works, but it sucked supreme to be cut off the world that way, since I used to keep up contact with my homies via instant messanger.
    tuesday, my soundcard-software got damaged during some half-hearted efforts to get the internet running again, so music was past also (got no cd player over here), so over all pretty bad situation.
    totally done from that damn exam, isolated 200 km from home, without music and with socks on my feed which would kill any skunk instantly.

on wednesday I had a lecture later in the evening, and I was still busy getting my computer running again.
    I reseted and shut it off thousand times, and somehow the clock information got lost, but anyway, I saw I was freakin late to get to my lecture, 10 minutes ago I still had half an hour, but you know how time goes by...
    it was the last lesson this semester, so I had to get that confirmation signature on one of these stupid forms, but I was afraid I'd not be able to find it. I was late enough anyway, so I decided to leave to my lecture, and get a new form out of this stand upstairs the same building.
    once I left using my bicycle it started to rain of course, like it always does in these moments, and I did my first kms when I had to stop on traffic lights. I checked time on my cell, and yep, I did the last 3 kms in minus 30 minutes. pretty good, even for me.
    my pc-clock was wrong back home, and I was way too early, but wet like hell. it seemed stupid to get back, since I already did half of the way, so I contunied and decided to wait there for my prof to arrive.
    I checked these stands for a new form, and yep, it was empty.
    since I did not want to redo the whole game next semester, and I was too early anyway I kicked my ass all the way back home to have another look for that form, rummaging the chaos that was left from the last week in haste, I already had time for nothing, found it, and left again.
    I was driving like stupid to get there in time, it was dark already and my lights batteries had almoust died, so I missed these road works, and the little wall they put up there, for whatever it is good for.
    it was about 35cm high, and I hit it frontally with my bike kinda hard. nothing serious happened, but it hurted pretty bad when my balls hit the handlebars.

I got there as the last guy, and had to get myself another seat from upstairs, since all seats where taken, and two minutes later the prof took out these frickin forms "for those who forgot about them". you can imagine my face.
    I did about 15kms in net half an hour, I was totally wet from rain and sweat, and everything in vain.
    I got my signature, left pretty early, went to my bike, put the lights back on, donned my gloves, was about to open the chain, but did not find my keys.
    I thought I lost'em inside the building, spent another 10 mins searching, but nothing. the back wheel was chained to the frame, so driving wouldn't be that easy.
    I searched for them outside on the ground in front of the building, - nothing.
    I had left'em on my desk when I rushed back in my rooms searching that frickin form before, that's what I found out later, but I had to get home anyway.
    so I took my bike back home this time, instead of my bike me, like usual.
    it took me about 50 mins to an hour, and I can tell you, I was really pissed!!
    and everyone staring at me, since it does look weird to carry a fine mountain-bike on your back thru the whole city by nite and chain's still on. I thank god noone asked what I was doing, I'd have killed him I think... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was wet, I was cold, my arms did hurt even worse than my legs, and I got back home, unable to even get some cheering tunes out of my speakers.
    this morning I had stiffness in my muscles all over, nothing but pain everywhere, and when I was about to get to lectures again I had to find out, this carrying around my bike with the chain on back wheel damaged the shifting systems badly.
    this is gonna be expensive, since I can't shit money at the moment, and it doesn't help my hurting legs either if I only got this one last gear, which is ment to go fast, not this stop'n go bullshit. when lights turn green again, it feels like my bike weights a ton at least.

at least my PC is working again, but I still do think this week sucked big time, and I'm happy to get back home tomorrow. I will get sooooo drunk, I can tell ya. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wonder who cares for all that BS but it's great to deflate some steam that way.

you know these times, when everything around you seems to be done just to get you down? life can be mean once in a while... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: just one of these weeks....

That would be a good short movie...

Man, what a major sucky time... Just imagining that shit sounds like it could happen to me... I have those days too!

It has to get better bro! Well, someone told me that once...

Comment

"you know these times, when everything around you seems to be done just to get you down?"

I feel like this just about every day. Sorry you had a bad weekend.

Comment

Things will get better, bro. I had a rough week last week as well. Must be the season.

My left wrist is in a brace so no guitar for two weeks at least, and on Saturday I backed into my neighbor's car with my car, and f**ked up his front fender $$$.

I did the same thing you did; I came to the JCF for a little support. And my bros helped cheer me up.

So, to you I say [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] and I hope next week goes better for you.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Dude, that's gotta be like bad karma or something, lol. I'm not laughing at you, just with you. Gotta look at things from a brighter side (I don't know what that is yet, but you'll figure it out). I know those days though where nothing goes right. It sucks, hopefully something good will happen to even it out. If I sound a little too happy about your bad experience, I apologize, I really am not. It's just 4:30am and I feel like it's 3 in the afternoon. Can't sleep and I've got some wierd rush of energy. But hope next week is a much better week for ya [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

Comment

well a movie would be great, but did you know someone who would be liking to do my part in it?
            sounds like total anti-hero if you see it that way...

but thx guys, feel better already... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            it's just great to be back home. just bought a box of beer and got my guitar back from the repears-man, things are going straight up again.
            but I better shut up, before I'm sure of that... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

@irfaan; don't worry dude, I wrote that post above about 3.30 am, and I know about insomnia and talking weird stuff at nite... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            maybe that's another reason why my days suck. I'm just too tired from nightlife... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            it's great to see someone shares these moments... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

have a nice weekend guys///
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
            X