From today's "WTF?!?!" department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From today's "WTF?!?!" department

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: From today\'s \"WTF?!?!\" department

the first one is nuts!
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

or lack there of!

Comment

Anyone here ever work on a farm? When they castrate bulls they just tie a rope around his nuts and cut them off.

Comment

I love my PP...that's all I can say..

bye now..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You know it's weird the other day on IFC or Sundance or one of those hippie channels they had this show on that was just insane. I don't remember the name of it but the whole thing was about men who castrate themselves or have others do it. There was even a Dr and an assistant of his whoe's whole practise is devoted to this operation. Quite disturbing, just the interviews with these guys and their reasons for doing this to themselves.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

People need lives I tell ya! Ya won't be thinking bout doing something that stupid if your were preoccupied with something like a hobby or a wife. Why can't I have that much free time on my hands?

The second story is just plain ol' crazy to think about. That poor woman, it must've hurt [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]. That kid's gonna have that hangin over his head for the rest of his life. His mom's gonna use that against him whenever he pisses her off. "Do you know what I went through to give birth to you? a 17lb kid ain't a walk in the park, so stop being an @$$hole!"

Comment

I've read stories of where people would use experimental psychodelic drugs, and would cut their particulars off.

Messed up shit.

Comment

I've seen a documentary of people who wish to have one of their legs amputated. One of 'em used to go walking with his one leg tied to his back, before he blowed his leg of with a shotgun. Extremely weird ...

Comment

Working...
                  X