DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! pix!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DUDEFUCKIN\'HELLYEAH! pix!!

That's the same guitar player, he's cleaned up his act for now, so it's cool for awhile.

We are going to do the demo with either Jordan on bass or ask my buddy Jacoby from Deeds Of Flesh if he wants to do it.

Kevin Fetus is really excited about what we're doing, he called during practice Saturday but couldn't come by. We haven't asked him to sing for us offically yet, we're just gonna hand him a mic during practice.

Comment

Ace,

Whoops! My apologies to Kai!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      I take it Kevin is feeling better? Cool... I hope all this works out for you guys.

Em

P.S. Get a free photobucket account! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em, Kai isn't exactly "lady-like" in her appearance, and it's OK to say that since that's the look she's going for. On the other hand she looks like a really YOUNG dude instead of a 21 year old girl.

Kevin is feeling a little better, but he still has no voice. He said they just took the bandage off so he can see what his $120,000 bought him.

Comment

photobucket version

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron!!

Comment

The "Baked Ace" shot:

Comment

Alex and Kai look REALLY familiar to me... I'm guessing I've seen them around at various shows [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Does Alex drum in some other band that I might have seen locally? Did he play in one of the bands that played that pre-halloween show with graves at sea this year?

Comment

Alex has played in Anubis Rising, Pinata Lazer, and Mange, who played the show with Graves At Sea. That was actually the show where he approached me about playing guitar for them.

Comment

cool! Mange were very good, nice Eyehategod/Grief kinda vibe going on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Mange practices where we do. We are much louder and faster. They're cool guys for sure, but I have to say we rock harder!!

Comment

let me know when and where your next show is and I'll attempt to weigh in on that question as well! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Loud and fast is always good though [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Our next show will be our first one.

Comment

even better, when you guys are huge I act all cool and talk about how I was there at your first show [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I should be on that VIP guest list [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

We need a date and venue before we get a guest list!

Comment

Working...
                                X