Box to small or cat too big??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box to small or cat too big??

I was gonna put something about a pussy and it's box in the title, but thought that would be misleading to you guys LOL..actually I just couldn't figure out how to word it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Anyhow..I thought this was a cute pic tonight. Trouble just can't understand she's to big for the box...
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Box to small or cat too big??

Pussy? Box??? hmmmm.....I don't get it.... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hey...I've got an idea though [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Get the damn cat a bigger box!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Me I've always been a fan of small box pussies ....
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

How about Box to big, cat to small?

Comment

she'll find some way to cram herself in there, given enough time. Cats are strnge like that-they have to check out everything to see if it makes a good bed. It's kind of like laying sideways in the LAZYBOY and falling asleep....

Comment

UPS charges on that have to be a bitch!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I was gonna put something about a pussy and it's box in the title, but thought that would be misleading to you guys LOL..actually I just couldn't figure out how to word it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Anyhow..I thought this was a cute pic tonight. Trouble just can't understand she's to big for the box...
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeri...misleading to us pigs?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....nahhhhhhhh!
              Yeah....I'm all for smaller "boxes" myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Put her in the Microwave..

That's what I do with Pico when he poops on my pillow..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Maybe the cat was just trying to figure out what size shoes to buy?
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I admire your cat's optimism. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Your cat's name is Trouble? That's too cool

Comment

Cats can't resist a shoebox. We've got a 20-pounder that will try to get in a box like that. It's always entertaining! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here's an old pic of our late buddy Goblin, who had a flair for finding creative places to nap:

That shelf was about 6 feet up, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know what it is with cats and boxes, but mine loves any kind of cardboard box, big or small. He's about 16 pounds and tries to cram his head in the smallest box, and it's funny as hell! I've also had my aunt's cat here for the past month, and she's a little smaller, but still tries to get in any kind of box I've got laying around.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, fess up ... whose cat is this?
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              How about Box to big, cat to small?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful Siamo man.... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                              X