JCF Yearbook: Quotes, nicknames, catchphrases, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Yearbook: Quotes, nicknames, catchphrases, etc

Thought it might be fun to muse over the quotes, nicknames, catchphrases, and otherwise memorable things said by JCFers and other phrases otherwise associated with JCFers. Perhaps even some "signature guitars" that you think of when you think of a certain JCFer! And of course, some memorable JCF events that some of these people went through. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Post any that you can think of, but DO NOT POST YOUR OWN, as that is TOO EASY! Let others try to remember stuff you've said. Post what you remember of OTHER people's and try to keep the list growing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Might be an entertaining thread as we look back on the JCF like a yearbook full of great memories. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Soloist1
    -First instance of the term "JCF Brotherhood" being used on this forum. Do a search to confirm. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RacerX
    -Quote: "I predict: ZERO BIDS!"
    -Guitar: Shotgun Soloist
    -Event: Lost 10,000 of his posts to become a newbie again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    -Nicknames: Newcenstein, Dr Newcenstein, Dr Newc, and other variations on the theme
    -Guitar: The Halford Warrior
    -Associated term: Krylon

Sully
    -Associated phrase: "Nutnoose", but I'm not sure if he originally coined it though. Still, when you think of the mighty nutnoose, you think of Sully. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    -Quote: "Punch whomever told you that in the dick." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Firebird V
    -Catchphrase: "That's TITS!"
    -Guitar: ESP Phoenix (Firebird)

Toejam
    -Associated phrases: Manboobs/moobs, "Toejam School Of Photography"
    -Guitar: Jackson JJP
    -Event: Posting that picture of his moobs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Emthrax
    -Catchphrase: "Spiffy doodle!"
    -Guitar: Jackson RGF JJ2

LinaV
    -Quote: "Eek! Bugz!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    -Event: Male JCFers flirting with LinaV

LesPaulCustom
    -Quote: "Min Pin O' Death" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    -Guitar: Jackson JCF02 Big Red with wingtip protectors [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    -Event: Giving us Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JimmyB
    -Nickname: The Uniballer

Travis
    -Quote: "Duncan Distortion: The best metal riffing pickup EVER!"
    -Event: Finally getting Toejam's Hamer after lusting for it for so long

Okay, keep going. This is all I can think of right now. I'll try to add more as I remember them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Something that helps is going through the list of members on the forum by clicking on the "User List" link near the top of the screen to remind you of the names of our extended family here.

Remember, think of other people, not of yourself! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: JCF Yearbook: Quotes, nicknames, catchphrases, etc

NOTP
    Quote : " I love Koa", "check my Taylor Acoustic!"
    Guitar: Shannon, Taylor Acoustic with Koa and "APC pickups
    Event : Video Tour with Sexy Voice, GASing on Les Paul Custom.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: JCF Yearbook: Quotes, nicknames, catchphrases, etc

Who is LinaV? Never heard of her. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Re: JCF Yearbook: Quotes, nicknames, catchphrases,

[ QUOTE ]
        NOTP
        Event : Video Tour with Sexy Voice,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bwahahahaha!!! I almost forgot about that for a few weeks now. Thanks for reminding me again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You should do a new one soon!

LinaV..where is she/he now?

Comment

New video? I still only have those two guitars... maybe when I get my Les Paul style guitar this summer or next year. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LinaV became Kamo and disappeared after a transaction with WarriorX7 on a fretless bass neck.

Thought of another one!!!

Dross
            Event: Cockroaches. 'Nuff said. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dross!!
              Quote : "I don't know how to record my playing", " I will go and buy a Michrophone",
              Guitar : SL2H in Trans Black
              Another EVent : Guitar battle with Pete.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that was HILARIOUS! But the Dross/Oklastrat battle just proved that you can impart more "feel" with a badly butchered Nirvana riff than all these meedley-meedley guys with their double-tracked Randy Rhoads solos [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I just spent half an hour looking for that battle. But it's gone. I guess it got deleted. Man I'd love to hear that.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Quote : "I don't know how to record my playing", " I will go and buy a Michrophone",

[/ QUOTE ]
                    best quote so far [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man, where to start [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

This place has more nuts than a Planters factory [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Event: Xenophobe having the evil female alias RottenDoll (supposedly from Israel [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img])

Event: FMIC Employee coming in here and starting sh!t
                      Jeremy(Sandman)"My board, my rules" [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] classic

Event: AtomicCharvelGuy.....damn, thats tough...pick one/any
                      Xanax bars
                      Hijacking his own thread
                      creating "heehosinfeffer" the guard donkey [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Event: Sully....ANY of his creative works upon banning somebody
                      "Bea Arthurs Vaginal Discharge" was sheer genius (albeit disturbing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Fett: Turk Fukk
                      </font>

Comment

<font color="red"> 1959burst </font>

<font color="red">Signature: I've got the skills to pay the bills. </font>
                        "POOP"

Comment

Fett -
                          Quote - Beep Beep, Turkfukk
                          Guitar - Sparkle Charvel.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Quote - Atomic Tommy to Hossman "Go feed that smelly donkey"
                            Guitar - Red Ghost Flames GMW. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            Event - The DK2LE fiasco.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

LinaV became Kamo and disappeared after a transaction with WarriorX7 on a fretless bass neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

"LinaV" a.k.a "Kamo" (who's real name is Chris) was bounced from here for unknown reasons (only the shadow knows...LOL!)
                              I built him a stellar fretless bass neck, and was going to build him a body for it... but he became a royal pain in my nuts, and I refunded him and told him to hit the high road.
                              This was just as of about 2 months ago. I last heard from him just before X-mas.

Eek! Bugz! &gt;.&lt;
                              LMAO! Classic!!!!!

I don't think I have any one quote I can be related to unless someone else can think of one.
                              I do have an event though....LOL!
                              Owing Ron money for umpteen many months, and having to hash out my entire life story for the entire JCF to read because of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X