Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MrsTekky??????

[ QUOTE ]
    Big congrats Mr. and Mrs. Tekky! I wish you both the best in life!
    For what it's worth, here's my advice to you both:

Mrs.Tekky: Take care of your man, brag on him a lot (yes, lie if you have to, it's ok), make him beautiful babies, buy him beer, feed him well, and never complain when he wants to buy a guitar....he'll never leave your side!

Mr. Tekky: Agree with her always, keep your mouth shut when not asked to speak, give her lots of money, and most importantly.......never ever forget how to Fukk her till her eyes pop out!!!!!!!!!
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I do most of the cooking. So, I have to keep her fed. But she did get me a subscription to the Beer of the Month Club.

OH Yeah!! She's a keeper!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Come on Todd, Mary had a little lamb? You should teach her Lizzy's Bloody Mary or something more Jackson/Charvel related. lol Anyhow welcome aboard MrsTekky, lots of fun to be had here. If my wife posted she'd be to interested in starting crap with all the Yankee fans instead of the guitar related stuff. I finally got her into some of the music I like after going to TSO this Christmas. She still probably won't listen to any Savatage though. lol

[/ QUOTE ]Kristi loves TSO and Savatage!! She listens to Streets quite a bit in her car. This year for Christmas, I gave her the TSO box set and I pulled some strings and got her a 2004 Tour Program signed by the West cast. (Thanks eternally to Angus) I'm thinking I'll teach her some Savatage but when she gets a guitar she'll have to tune it all the time to incorporate Criss' tunings.

[/ QUOTE ]Then you'll have to get her one guitar for each tuning, oh and a spare too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And Todd, c'mon! Shoulda taught her Smoke On The Water first - in G, not E! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]Welcome to the cuckoos' and kookbats' nest, Mrs. T! Your guy will descend in history as the reconstitutor of the MOAIP of Jackson/Charvel lore, when once he gets done doing it! Since half this forum is about those repetitive questions, that'll be to us like the Rosetta Stone was to Egyptologists! Since you want your hubby to go down in history with this distrinction it's important you help encourage him to FINISH THE DADGUM THING! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Best wishes for your wedded bliss,Rich
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well hey there Mrs. Tekky! Sorry I got it on the thread so late but I completely missed it! (yes, I'm a little slow.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) Anyhow, congrats to you and Todd and I hope you 2 have many years of complete and utter happiness! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks Dave!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I had thought there was hope with one of the last females (Em) that joined here to turn things around, but no. She was weak and turned to the Dark Side here. I was shortly after she was here she divulged her fetish to lube. I’m afraid we lost her to the twisted minds that lurk around here. Watch out for her!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I turn my back for a few days and come home to this?!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

First, Welcome Mrs. Tekky!!! Congratulations to you and the Mister. And I hear you are learning to play guitar as well?? Very AWESOME!!
            Girl guitarists are wicked cool. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Now for Mr. Absolut... do not listen to him. He is a silly silly boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I was already on the dark side when he invited me to join the JCF, dark side meaning I play two Ibanez' (as well as my Jackson). Muahahaha!
            I am hardly dangerous either. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Tad weird maybe, but no weirder than the yahoos who haunt this place regularly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              I had thought there was hope with one of the last females (Em) that joined here to turn things around, but no. She was weak and turned to the Dark Side here. I was shortly after she was here she divulged her fetish to lube. I’m afraid we lost her to the twisted minds that lurk around here. Watch out for her!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I turn my back for a few days and come home to this?!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

First, Welcome Mrs. Tekky!!! Congratulations to you and the Mister. And I hear you are learning to play guitar as well?? Very AWESOME!!
              Girl guitarists are wicked cool. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Now for Mr. Absolut... do not listen to him. He is a silly silly boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I was already on the dark side when he invited me to join the JCF, dark side meaning I play two Ibanez' (as well as my Jackson). Muahahaha!
              I am hardly dangerous either. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Tad weird maybe, but no weirder than the yahoos who haunt this place regularly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never let her play "the I word"!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

hay lpc danger mouse i used to watch that when i was
                young [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Mrs. TEkky - SO you like guitars, want to learn to play guitar, and you like strong bad.....Do you have any single sisters???? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]..... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hold on to her Tekky!!Shes a keeper!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I'm the only girl in my family - or as my parents always said "Thank God you weren't twins! We can barely deal with one of you!" Oldest of 3, no other girls.

And yes, I like guitars, want to play guitar, enjoy strongbad, and even occasionally point out the hotties to my wonderful fiance. I even have a Maxim subscription!

Comment

OH Yeah! Definitely a keeper!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Well, you better hurry up and hit the alter before she changes her mind. Brad Pitt is single again. I came home the other day and my wife just finished watching "Troy". I asked her how it was, and her responce was "I saw Brads bare ass 3 times!". Women! there all the same. One track minds. She even as a subscription to MAXIM, STUFF, FHM and Playboy. She likes the articles more from a guys point of view. I don't argue.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Sounds like you got a good one too AC! Congrats!!!

I'll definitely keep hold of Kristi. I can take care of that bozo Brad Pitt! He ain't nuffin!!!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X