DR. ATOMIC -THC- advice to the loonies,office open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR. ATOMIC -THC- advice to the loonies,office open

since i am so great at everyone elses life but horrific at my own, this is the officaila atomic advice thread.
    i don't expect any questions, but if so fire away, i've seen and doone alot. good god i need alot of fukkin' help.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: DR. ATOMIC -THC- advice to the loonies,office

OK Tommy, my band can't seem to play at 100% unless we're high. We tried last week playing sober, and after two songs we were just like "What the hell is wrong with us?" They just didn't have what we call the "!" They were more like "."

We use a lot of racing analogies too. Like if we do a decent take, we'll be like "Hey, we came in third that time", or if we really sucked we'll be like "Damn we barely crossed the finish line in one piece", or if we can't even finish the song it's "Damn, slammed into the hay bales on that one".

When we're sober we try hard, and we play decent, but when we're stoned it's like DUDEFUCKIN'HELLYEAH! slammin' our heads around and beating the shit out of our instruments. Is something wrong with us? What if we have to play a show in San Antonio and can't find any weed? Will we crash fatally into the stands?

Comment

oh this is easy ACE. if you can't score before you leave for your gig, come to my house, i'll hook you up and go knock their lights out in san anstonedio. i can't play sober for the life of me. they say it comes back , but itakes alot of time. too much time if you have gigs coming up , so PM me and let's get you a glad bag full of juicy buds so you can kick their ass.
      NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Does it still hurt when you pee??

Comment

no but it still hurts when you post, now go get a fukkin' warm jacket on like the rest of the human race would.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is there anything I can do to help the Seahawks Chances on Sunday??
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

snoop,
              if there are two things the dr. cannot do is produce superbowls for your seahawks or my jets. even if i shot up the other team and coach with angel dust. you have hit the dr. with something i cannot help you with. i can prescribe some xanax for you though for the anxiety. whatta ya say?

Comment

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PM sent!!!

Comment

Is this anything like Dr. Dennis Learys revolutionary new technique.....??

Patient:"Dr. I don't feel so...."
                    Dr.:"Shut the f*ck up!!Next!!"

LOL!!

Comment

no , this is to help my jcf fruitkook brothers , now get out. unless you want some help, but you don't need any you fukker so out!!!!-lol

NEXT!!!!!!!!!
                      Ace, no sign of the PM yet?

Comment

and chuck, i think you should make a conscious decision to twist a real fat joint right now.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dear Dr. Atomic,

I'm not really comfortable discussing how it happened, but my face seems to have frozen like this:

My wife doesn't seem to mind, & my golf game has never been better, but I just don't know if I can go on like this. What should I do?

Comment

<font color="yellow">Chuck, twist a fatty [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Nahhhhhhhh, say it aint so [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Tommy, we're still waiting for the home for abused Stratheads and other Charvel's

Besides, it takes a lighter or other such heat source to light a joint, and Mr "I was a teenage penguin" Splatterpuss couldn't handle that [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

make a quick decision to keep taking those penis enlarging pills and keep taking your friends money on the golf course. and if the wife don't like it, be single and attack all hot box in the area.
                              next!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X