Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny beer commercial

Don't know if you folks have seen this.

For some time over here we've been enjoying these amusing Hahn Light beer commercials. Keep in mind that in Australia, light beer isn't lower on calories like in the US, it's lower in alcohol content.

The slogan is "Some drink it because they're responsible, others just like the taste".

link 1
    link 2
    Hail yesterday

Re: funny beer commercial

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is HELLA funny! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We need some new funny commercials up here. I'm getting tired of these lame Old Navy fleece ones. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Would you mind PMing me the actual URLs? The squadron boys would get a real kick out of these. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is HELLA funny! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We need some new funny commercials up here. I'm getting tired of these lame Old Navy fleece ones. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Would you mind PMing me the actual URLs? The squadron boys would get a real kick out of these. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

Em,

Just right-click on the links, go to Properties, highlight, copy, paste.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mark you Rule! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks, man. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

You're quite welcome, Ma'am! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
          X