I'm going 2 kill myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m going 2 kill myself

I am a Bears fan so I don't feel too bad.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

What are you guys complaining about. My team the Giants just sat down a former Superbowl and League MVP quarterback for an untested rookie that I think is over rated. I think they should have stuck with Warner, but benched that sorry excuse we call an offensive line. I have seen screen doors with less holes in it. You could put any hall of famer qb behind that line and they would look like chumps.
      We lost Strahan and now the defense is lost without its leader. I'll consider this year a good one if we can hold on to second place in the division behind the Eagles.

Comment

Lions fan here. I'm used to bad years..

Comment

YOu could be a 49ers fan too. 1-10 baby!

at least I can hope for a good 1st round pick in the draft...and maybe a new head coaching staff...they fukkin blow! ARGH

I could use the madden 2005 playbook and win more games that that Dennis Erickson joke. What a dick.

Comment

You want misery??Try being a Hockey fan,I have to run head first into the refrigerator every night so I don't kill again!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Skins fan here....... need I say more? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Sadly, I'm starting to accept mediocrity as the normal state of affairs for the Redskins. Of course, mediocrity would be an improvement from where they are right now...

Comment

With the Mariners crap season
                The Huskies football worst season ever
                The Hawks starting to unravel
                You may want to jump to the Sonics bandwagon, rather than from a bridge.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Sonics! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Just pull for whoever has the ball - screw all that Team Loyalty crap - you already see where that got you, right? You pull for a team and they stab you in the back.
                    So pull for whoever's got possession, and your team will always win [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X