Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Ojeda Charvel Bullseye Kitchenware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Ojeda Charvel Bullseye Kitchenware?

I bought a most intresting lazy susan for our kitchen. How do you post pics? I swear this was made for Charvel lovers!

Re: Eddie Ojeda Charvel Bullseye Kitchenware?

Where are the pics???
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Email them to me, I'll post em...

Pat

Comment

Ya know there's a friggin' sticky post right at the top of this very forum that tells you how to post pics. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        There's also a search function whereby you can find some of my posts on the same subject....search "posting pics". [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Or plenty of helpful folks that will host them for you... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Sounds real complex. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] May get around to it later. I should have fully investigated before posting, my apologies. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Its ma av-a-ta na! Hypnosis by Ojedi. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that's simply disturbing. I like it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, have you ever thought of using fresh produce in any of your creations?
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yeah, its a really cool kitchen piece. Custom made by an artist in Venice, CA. Check out their other cool shiznit:

http://www.baroneart.com/spiraling.html

They have similar plates, but no "crazy not so lazy susans" right now up on the site. I love it in the kitchen, but will trade for early serial # strathead Charvies! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cool converstaion piece when I have Emeril over for O-je-da Chow-da. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I might comission them to do a spiraling pink / black bullseye with Ojeda in 3-D ripping a solo on his Charvel within the larger bullseye. That would be cool, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X