Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Finishing School For This NBA Piss-ton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Finishing School For This NBA Piss-ton!

See, I told you a fleet of Bentleys and a stable of assorted gold digging ho's wasn't gonna make you happy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_y...08&prov=ap

Re: No Finishing School For This NBA Piss-ton!

They need to go to jail just like what would happen to any one of us if we ran after and attacked someone.

Matt

Comment

I just saw it on ESPN This **** is SOOO out of control. Millions and millions of dollars and acting like f-ing animals
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

the fans throwing sh!t at the players are no better. Just because you paid to come in and watch doesn't give you the right to start launching projectiles because you're pissed the outcome of the game or the attitudes of the people playing it.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I Love it ...just proves that they are animals...for all the world to see

I hope this type of stuff happends everyday...on TV!!!

This sheltered liberal country needs to see this stuff more often ..as often as possible!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Garbage sport-Garbage culture.

Comment

I actually love The Sport. I don't much enjoy the spectacle the NBA has become. But outside of the NBA (and occasionally within it), you can still watch people playing the game as a Team Sport, rather than as an opportunity to grandstand and make the Top 10 Plays of the Week.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

As a long time hockey player , even I am offended!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wonder how much the fines will be. How long before fans taht where nerby start to sue! This will be fun to watch.
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

this is one reason why I lost a lot of interest in the NBA. The game is full of idiots like this which is really sad because its a great game.

I agree that the fan is just as big of an idiot.

I'm really going to miss NHL once football is over [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] NHL players, 99% of them are very well mannered off the ice. Not too many gangsta NHL players with 8th grade level educations but have college degrees cause they got a scholarship to a top uni because they could play basketball.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I watched this thing live at the bar, I've never seen a place go quite like that so fast as this happened.

I hope artest, tinsly, and O'neal all go to jail. The pacers are gonna be fukked though, you have to have 9 players suite up for a game and they're gonna have half their team susspeneded
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I would like to know what the FCC has to say? They fine NASCAR for swearing, NFL for boobage, but for violence? Tit's are bad, but blood and assault is o.k.? Soon all TV is going to be taped delayed.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Went to an NBA game and a Rap Music Awards Ceremony broke out! Yeah the fans should be charged in this as well. But for this idiot to say he was acting in self defense is BS. You don't go randomly swinging on people because someone threw a beer at you. It wasn't even the right guy. If he wanted to defend himself he still shoulda been fighting the guy that shoved him halfway across the court. I guess he musta been piseed he didn't get to go to the awards. The most amazing thing is that the announcers on ESPNEWS were defending Artest already last night calling it self defense. They said that's what anyone in that situation would have done. What a joke. They should be suspended for at LEAST a year and charged. But don't count on it.
                        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

They got rid of Rush for saying moronic BS, anyone who defends these thugs should be shitcanned too.

Comment

Who does this chucklehead think he is, Tie Domi???? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Don\'t mess with D-town

I'm a Michigan guy and originally from Detroit. The one thing I will say is that Detroit is the last place a player should pick to go into the stands. My favorite is how all the analysts are going on and on about the bad behavior and throwing drinks on the players. I'm surprised at least one of the Pacers didn't get stabbed.

Comment

Working...
                              X