JCF Member name badges for NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Member name badges for NAMM

OK…Here’s the deal. This will be my first NAMM show...Can’t wait! I want to make it a memorable trip. I got an invite from Scott at Vwall Guitars (thanks Dewd!). I just couldn’t pass it up. So, by now most of you know I have this laser engraver. Yea...blah..blah..blah... old news. So anyway, here is what I have in mind:

This is a gothic Roswell kind of design I came up after a sugar induced coma/buzz brought on by one too many banana splits:

I’m still fine tuning it. I’m thinking it would make a cool “JCF Member badge” to wear with the NAMM pass at the show. That way we can spot each other easier. It will have burned areas and a name burned into the oval part... And hey, it’s a freebie (on me). I cleared this with the JCF admins... so everything is cool. However, there is a catch... Gather round...

I am willing to make ANY JCF MEMBER 1 (one) name badge similar this one with their JCF Member name on it if:

1.You are Definitely…beyond any doubt at all…going to be passholder attending the winter NAMM show.
    2.You must let me know well in advance that you will be attending. I will post a cutoff date later.
    3.You must meet me (or whomever) at the Jackson Booth at designated time, on the designated day. My flight leaves Sat at 11:00ish, so I won’t be at the show at all on Sat.

I can only do so many of these, so I may have to put a limit on the total number. Anyway, let me know what you guy’s think. These will make a cool Christmas ornament for next year, or even look cool hanging from the RV mirror of your car. I will post updates on the design, and confirm to those of you that will be there, and want one. If you have any questions, email me at [email protected] .
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: JCF Member name badges for NAMM

Hey doug, cool idea!
    It will be wild to see these all over the show ;-)

Comment

I can already hear the "Star Trek Convention was last week" comments. Cool badge though!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Dammit ACE!!! you beat me to the Star trek convention joke!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go write your lyrics you were talking about!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

ALright, Alright, since no one has used it yet I will:

"Badges? We dont need no stinking Badges!!!"

Comment

OK....So I have you guy's down for two then. Lets see here, what will they say on them...Oh yea... "Klingon & Dingleberry" from the planet "YerrAnus". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Right back atcha'
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, I want to be Dingleberry then!! Ace can be Klingon cuz he looks more like one than I do [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I won't be at NAMM this year, I'll be on tour. Sorry guys... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I won't be at NAMM this year, I'll be on tour. Sorry guys... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Klingon Uranus tour 2004/2005" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] OK..OK I'm done
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Actually the "Pulverize Uranus" Tour 2005.

Comment

Hey Doug, how about a normal RR....or better yet, a KV?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X