• For those who don't give a crap about their weight

<font color="red">MMMmmmm... Burger</font>

Re: For those who don\'t give a crap about their weight

Oh man....that's a friggin disaster!
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

You could eat that, go to bed, and gently fall to sleep listening to your arteries harden [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That is just insane [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

god that looks good.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think I just gained 5 pounds reading about that monster.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I've got a burger boner right now!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'll take 2 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ya know, since I lost weight, I cant eat stuff like that anymore. I wish I could, but its like my body has lost its tolerance for foods like htat. Anytime I eat something like that I am miserable for the rest of the day. I used to live on food like that. I cant eat it now. I just cant process it. I have to eat good foods. I feel so good when I eat good foods, but I feel like crap if i eat any fast foods other than subway. Funny how your body adapts.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I don't gain weight, so bring on the burgers! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Think I'll head over to Flamers [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] (its a burger place, not a homosexual place for those who don't know lol)

Comment

It's like anything in moderation...eating one or two of these every once in a blue moon isn't going to make you an obese pig...one or two a day.....that's a whole different story now!...LOL!

Comment

Our dog at work eats 5 a day....hes on a diet now....Mandy buys him only 2 now

Mrs LPC

Comment

Re: For those who don\'t give a crap about their we

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Love the graemlin. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That burger looks gooooooooo-oooooooood!!!!! I doubt I could eat half of it though... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And it's still no match for:

Comment

There's those pictures! I was looking for them earlier today. I think the bar closed down.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah that's strange Tekky. I couldn't access the restaurant's/bar's website either. But, the pictures are from Emthrax's Photobucket so they're immortalized as long as she keeps them there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Imagine the dump! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X