• Ernest Borgnine's Foreskin Cheese

MARC34 <font color="red">

Email
    Member # 4250
    Name
    Title Ernest Borgnine's Foreskin Cheese
    Total Posts 7
    Homepage http://www.shoveitinmyass.com
    Occupation I don't work; I'm too busy blowing the homeless!
    Hobbies Making jerky of Moose and Elk foreskins, anal taxidermy
    Location It's Raining Men - on the service side of the 3rd glory hole on the left. Come on by and put my tonsils to use!
    Bio
    ICQ Number
    </font>

now That is FuCkin funny as hell... sully you got me cryin here man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: Ernest Borgnine\'s Foreskin Cheese

I said it once, I'll say it again. I have never in all my days seen that guy at It's Raining Men. We don't like his kind there. I actually miss that place and I'm trying to get my old job back.

Comment

I should have known that Boxcar would have been the first to respond to a thread titled "Ernest Borgnine's Foreskin Cheese" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] why am I not suprised..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

<font color="yellow">The wrath and vengence of the nutnoose is swift and harsh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sully musta been bored [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

that guy got noosed a long time ago.

i'm just gettin old though, because i think i used good ol' ernie borgnine as my most recent noosing reference.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            that guy got noosed a long time ago.

i'm just gettin old though, because i think i used good ol' ernie borgnine as my most recent noosing reference.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you did sully, but you more than made up for it when you told Ernest II that his mother had a butthole like a mason jar. OMG, I laughed so fricking hard and had to show a coworker. Of course, I had to explain to him what a San Dimas plate was, etc. etc. etc., but it was worth it. He read the entire thread. It was quite an education for him.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
            X