stryper most underrated band in the 80s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stryper most underrated band in the 80s

"preachy" ...Yes like Mortification ...I like the band in the studio but live they are freakin' Jesus pimps.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hippietim, if you go see them now, you might want to leave after the last song.Thier encore is a prayer for the crowd.I have never drank beer while listening to someone pray for my salvation, and i can tell you that the "non" christians were definately taken aback.

Comment

How about me at the show with all my "Satanic" symbols and whatnots on ...nobody was prayin' for me ...

or else I'll pray for them ...and that a christian doesn't want....well that's fair....right?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hippietim, if you go see them now, you might want to leave after the last song.Thier encore is a prayer for the crowd.I have never drank beer while listening to someone pray for my salvation, and i can tell you that the "non" christians were definately taken aback.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point where I would yell "Freebird!! Freebird!!"
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That's right ...when all get's lame at a show "Freebird" is the mandatory thing to shout!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've done it myself many a time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My favorite heckle line is, "Just play something you KNOW!" hehehe...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                At least Slayer never wore Yellow striped spandex...

Wow, Kerry King in yellow striped spandex, bwahahaha.... That's a look...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ho, ho, you will now eat crow!

Slayer in black & red striped spandex:

Check out King's EVIL black & white stripes!
                HAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Red And Black Attack [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hippeitim,
                  While Mike Sweet was trying to get the crowd to be quiet i heard my favorite heckle of all time, and i use in place of freebird:Keep in mind that i live in colorado

ALBAQUREQUE NEEDS JESUS!!!

Dude was drunk as hell and micheal yelled at him--"Hey, show some respect for the lord"

Comment

Working...
                  X