Doood, yer gittin a Dell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doood, yer gittin a Dell!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] OK, the wife wants a new box, so I'm going to order a new Dell for her and turn her AlienWare into a server, so... I really don't want to build one, been there done that 300x over. So out of the box it is...

Anyone know where to get the killer deals/coupons/rebates outside of Dell's site? I've seen a few around, Fat Wallet, etc etc. I'd really like to find the one's you can stack if possible.

Anyone? Or how about the employee discount? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm looking at the 8400 max'd out...

Thanx in advance!
    Pat

Re: Doood, yer gittin a Dual 2.5 G5!!!

Screw the Dell, we're going with the Mac, finally talked some sense into momma... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Thumbs up I think...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dual 2.5Ghz, 2GB of ram, 2-250GB drives? Smokin..... My Alienware can't touch this thing, it doesn't even keep up with my G4... I've been using one for about a year or so, mainly for ProTools, but I want to use it about 80% of the time from here on out.

Pat

Comment

look at dell's refurbished page. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Thanx Dk, but my mind's made up. Apple's got a developer program that I just signed up for, all the Beta's, etc etc and you get some HUGE discounts on all of their products. We're part of a few programs with MS, so it'll be nice to get on the same page with Apple. We've got a ton of develoepr clients that use Mac's and I think it's best to get a few of us around working on them. The biggest thing that sux is the software replacement for OSX.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanx again!
            Pat

Comment

Working...
            X