Marlboro red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlboro red

Hey all of you smokers out there. I'm not much of a smoker myself, but I normally smoke 4-5 cigs a day.

So, I smoke Marlboro red, but I heard that you guys in USA have different tobacco (our is swiss).

So I was wondering if someone is interested into trade? Let's say, three packs of your M's for three of ours. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I just want to try them. If anyone wants so. I can also send Marlboro red in Racing Edition box ... it's very popular here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know, please!

Re: Marlboro red

I will trade. I know the copenhagen in canda is WAY better then the stuff here, so the smokes from Europe must be better. Do you guys have Camel Wides there?? If you want nicotine in your body that's the way to go, Like you I only smoke about 5 a day. Normally just in the car.

Pm me your Address, I think I can send these USPS,
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

<font color="yellow">Actually...Eureopean Marlboro's taste quite a bit different than ours do. They are stronger but have a different flavor to them. I've had them from Italy, Germany, Norway, and Spain....each a little different for some reason...but all stronger. </font>

Comment

That's what I figure they should be stronger, Do they taste beetter???

Comment

<font color="yellow">Taste is like tone, it is entirely subjective. They are more "harsh" than ours. They aren't unpleasant, just not what we're used to. I used to get a buzz off my first morning cigarette in Europe, but not here. </font>

Comment

I've alwats smoked Camels and Camel wides so Reds have never really been my choice but these should at least be fun

Comment

'kay, here's the racing edition Marlboro:
              http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/32...7_2004-002.JPG

The silly EU frame with warnings says: Smoking can seriously harm you or people around you.
              There's one on the front side and one on the back side (not the same).

And the info on the side:

Translation:

Tar: 10 mg
              Nicotine: 0,8 mg
              Carbon monoxide: 10 mg

We don't have Camel wides, we only have lights, that's all.

Comment

We treat Marlboro as premium cigs in comparison with EU West or Boss cigs. Marlboro have full flavour and are a bit harsh as you say, but they're milder-tasting than Boss or West red. And Marlboro don't stink (the smoke), but W &amp; B do.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="yellow">Taste is like tone, it is entirely subjective. They are more "harsh" than ours. They aren't unpleasant, just not what we're used to. I used to get a buzz off my first morning cigarette in Europe, but not here. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say that when I smoked 2 packs a day that the Djarum Cloves always gave me a buzz and I was a Red smoker... I didn't smoke the Djarum much but they had they were from indonesia and they ahd way more tobacco... too sweet though by far to smoke regularly (athough my wife smoked those a lot) Just glad I don't smoke anymore personally but I believe that the European Reds would be pretty good for those of you who want to trade
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I have to say that when I smoked 2 packs a day that the Djarum Cloves always gave me a buzz and I was a Red smoker... I didn't smoke the Djarum much but they had they were from indonesia and they ahd way more tobacco... too sweet though by far to smoke regularly (athough my wife smoked those a lot)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, man, my friends and I used to smoke the Djarum unfiltered clove cigarettes. We'd pass them around like joints. You had to, because the damn things were so strong. I smoked a half of one by myself once, and I could barely stand.

I stopped smoking them, and then two years later for nostalgia's sake, I bought a pack. One puff, and they all went straight into the trash. Yuck. I don't know how I could have smoked them. Maybe because I couldn't buy alchohol, but I could buy Djarums (only had to be 18 to buy cigs, but had to be 21 to buy alchohol). Had to get a buzz somehow...

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I will trade. I know the copenhagen in canda is WAY better then the stuff here

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!
                      I never knew that!
                      I used Cope for about 10 years. I quit about a year ago and am back on the smoke truck.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I hate being a slave to this nicotene!!
                      I desire to be free!!

Comment

Ya, I haven't chewed in about 2 years, but I have to have my caffine and smoke in the morning

Comment

COUGH COUGH COUGH
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Proizvedeno, haha how close is slovenian to bosnian, for a sec there i thought you took a photo of a malboro red pack from bosnia. Malboro red's in australia taste like **** just to add. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jep, South Slovanic languages.

Bosnia Marlboro taste real bad, but they're cheaper. We pay 2,5 USD for a pack of Marlboro here, but in Bosnia you pay app. 0,8 USD, but they're way behind in quality. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X