What is Globalization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Globalization?

Question: What is the truest definition of Globalization?

Answer: Princess Diana's death.

Question: How come?

Answer: An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky, (check the bottle before you change the spelling)
    followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on Japanese motorcycles; treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines.
    This is sent to you by an American, using Bill Gates's technology, and you're probably reading this on your computer that uses Taiwanese chips and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by Indian lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals..... That, my friends, is Globalization!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: What is Globalization?

I guess that just about sums it up, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just got that in an email and thought it was interesting.

Comment

I got a belly ache..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Smoke some weed... your belly ache will go away. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Smoking ain't good enough. try having some weed cookie. it will help [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Working...
            X