Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now know what I've been missing!!!

I need more COWBELL!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: I now know what I\'ve been missing!!!

i've got a fever...and the prescription is more cowbell!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That was my allll time favoite SNL skit....does anyone know if it's posted anywhere online...I saw it 1 time on tv and never laughed so hard before!!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

sure, here ya go!
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Jimmy Fallon could not keep his self together during that....that was awesome.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

God I love that!!! Thanks sully

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

I only saw that once before I saw it here. Thanks Sully! Funny ****!
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

God, that is as funny as the first time I saw it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Not to ruin anybody's fun, but am I the only one that is NOT amused by that skit, nor SNL in general? Never liked Jimmy Fallon... always trying to stifle his laughter. Mad TV was okay but not much better either, just in case you think I'm a Mad TV guy rather than an SNL guy.

Ehh, I'm probably alone. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Different strokes for different folks I guess. I've tried to like SNL just like I've tried to like brussels sprouts and Dream Theater. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Can you guys post links to other skits which you think are all-time greats? Perhaps I'm missing something... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Now I can see disliking SNL and Dream Theater, but are you really saying you don't like Brussels sprouts?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Oh, the horror!! The HORROR!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]Seriously, maters of taste are just that, though imagine you're in the distinct minority on this board in disliking SNL and Dream Theater. Of course now all those who do feel that way will post in an attempt to refute that statement. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lay into me now, dudes... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also I don't like turkey. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! I've tried, but the damn bird is too damn dry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Give me chicken any day of the week!

Okay, brussels sprouts I hate, but Dream Theater I don't HATE... I appreciate their talent but their songs are just not for me, that's all.

Comment

I'm with you, NOTP! I didn't think it was that funny...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Lay into me now, dudes... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Also I don't like turkey. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! I've tried, but the damn bird is too damn dry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Give me chicken any day of the week!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you are officially invited to my house for Thanksgiving because I make the BEST most juicy and yummalicious turkey EVER. And I stand by that statement! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Once you've tried Lady Em's turkey you will never want chicken again. I guarantee it.
                          Happy Thanksgiving, btw. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I guess its okay you're not a SNL or Mad TV fan. Weird, but okay. You ever watch Kids in the Hall? Dude. I LOVED them. Watched them faithfully in high school. Funny as hell.

Em

Comment

"I'm going to crush his head! Crush! Crush!"
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's right Ron! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I squish your head!! (thumb and forefinger smashing together). I love that move! I do that to traffic maggots.

Comment

Working...
                              X