YUK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUK!

I just bought the Korn greatest hits CD cause I liked the Version of Word UP! they did. I was never a korn fan and now I remember why. They aare horrible!

The guitar tones alone are enough to make me sick, they are so muddy and just BLA sounding. Oddy the tone doesn't sound bad on Word Up, maybe they are in standard tuning for that instead of dropped 900 steps [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: YUK!

Oh definitly. I've never liked KoRn, and I never will. I was frontrow at a rock festival (75.000 people) and I was frontrow the entire day, waiting for Metallica, and I had to put up with Korn for an hour and a half first. It was horrendous! They totally massacred Pink Floyd's and Metallica's masterpieces, and Munky and that other guitarist should go back into the garage and PRACTICE! Incredibly sloppy and bad playing!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The perfect name for that band... completely undigestable.

D>

Comment

Korn's greatest hits should be a CD single. I like that one song that goes "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrre You READY!". Other than that they blow.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Korn.....that's what you find in your sh*t after a good cook-out!!!!!

Comment

my singer and i use to joke about getting signed, making millions and buying Korn's label...then forcing them to change their name to sh*t.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Man where were all you guys when I was rippin' Korn to shreds two or three years ago

I was all alone IMO ...and just think I even got into flame wars about these clowns..Remember Troy from Ventt ...anyone , anyone ...Bueller.

well I'm glad we all know now that Korn have always and will always suck ass.

and that I am always right!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Korn blows!!!!!!!!!!! My 86 year old grandpa's country band rocks more than Korn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Korn's greatest hits should be a CD single. I like that one song that goes "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrre You READY!".

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's more like "OOOOOOOOOOOOORR you ready?!"

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

That's an old one.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

them and fred durst playing guitar.... some peoples kids...

Comment

Working...
                    X