Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1960 Les Paul found in my Girlfriend's closet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1960 Les Paul found in my Girlfriend\'s closet!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    I am dying to see the pics and read the specs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] LOL @ Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hopefully future-daddy-in-law doesn't hate you and prevent you from seeing the guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Better hold off not sleeping with his daughter for a little while longer until you can pry the guitar out of his hands... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Her dad gave her the guitar, so I don't think I'll have a problem getting to see it. I don't have a digital camera, so I can't garuntee pics very soon. She hates going to her dad's house, so I dunno about serial numbers and stuff. I'll ask her to bring it home with her...

As for holding off and not sleeping with her... DAMN! (think of the guitar, think of the guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Re: 1960 Les Paul found in my Girlfriend\'s closet!!!

So he "gave" it to her, but it's still at his house? It sounds like it may be a "gave to use" rather than "gave to give to boyfriend" situaion.It may end up not being a case of not sleeping with the girl, but of having taken her guitar, you're engaged!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X