• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is some good exercise for Bill

Words fail me...

penis kung-fu

Re: Here is some good exercise for Bill

I just have to ask, Why? I guess it would be handy if you ever needed to pull your car out of a ditch.
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

ouch [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

....wha....why ??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

me say no thanky ! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ahhhhh that's nuthin'.

My PP has been to hell and back .

It was slammed in a car door once (don't ask), stuck in things that no penis should ever go near , it has seen fire , bullets , it's been mawled by a inexperienced gal with braces , it has been kicked , stabbed , poked in the eye , pepper sprayed , caught in many zippers and not even my own zipper , electricuted , splashed with aqua velva , stuck in a penis pump for an hour , squashed by a fat woman , fondled by a manly lesbian ...that's right , and once smacked with a yardstick by a nun...the humanity.

it's amazing he still has a sense of humor...

pulling a truck with it it mere childsplay....cool idea though.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ouch!
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm going to start slowly ...first I going to pull my son's next loose tooth with it with a string tied to both ...OMFG.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then I'll try to move the fridge...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I'm going to start slowly ...first I going to pull my son's next loose tooth with it with a string tied to both ...OMFG.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then I'll try to move the fridge...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hilarious quotes from the article:

"A year earlier, his 70-year-old student Huang Tian-Yu"

Hahaha, the guy's name is pronounced WANG. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Penis qigong uses a variety of special exercises, including massage, slapping, pulling and hitting it with a tool."

Hahahahaha, hitting your tool with a tool. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The slapping and pulling and massaging I can understand though... I've been doing that for years. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I should be a black belt by now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Regarding the results...

"After the first month, your vision will become clearer."

You're probably too sore to whack off, hence you won't go blind as fast. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"By two months, your complexion will improve and the bags under your eyes will disappear"

Yeah, all the sagging will be concentrated around your Huang since it is pulling down the skin... it's sort of a face-lift, but in the opposite direction... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Firstly, OUCH!

Secondly, that's some funny reading. Now to call up the gf to engage in some penis slapping!
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I also can slap the intro to "Mean streets" with my pud....a sure fire way to impress Guitar Center staff..

let's see those damn PP Hong Kong Foowees that ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[quote The slapping and pulling and massaging I can understand though... I've been doing that for years. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I should be a black belt by now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Yeaaaah. Prieeeest, and you say I give too much information!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sucker.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ahhhhh-hahahahaha... ya got me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Dang! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em , that was naughty...cool!

OK , One million for me to go and shove my pud into St. Helens hot blow hole...

that'll choke her...

Comment

That is a clever thing ..Hitting your tool ....with a tool...

I got one better ....what if , you hit a tool holding a tool in the head with your tool...

you see how this works. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X