• Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!!

This is just plain sad.

Re: Holy Crap!!

War sure is great, huh.

Comment

<font color="yellow">I read that earler while I was at work.

That is horrible.

</font>

Comment

Man, that just sucks. I feel for her husband.

Comment

you know, this stuff makes me sick. I hate war. I cannot advocate wars of any kind. call me what you will, I dont care. There are other ways of dealing with our problems than war, but we as human beings are all too fukking stupid to see that. Human beings are the lowest form of scum on this planet and we deserve to make us all extinct with the way we behave and treat each other. What the fukk is wrong with us?

I have a customer who served in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. He told me about walking everyday past the morgue in nam on his way to work. He said everyday he watched them wheel out the 17 and 18 year old kids that had been killed.

the only question I have is: Why?

no matter what you say, you cant give me a good enough answer or reason for war. There is no one to blame but our entire race. I dont care waht god you have, what color you are, or anything else....we are all to blame, we have let it go too far.

the human race better get its $hit together before its too late. we have to learn to live together. Its time to stop killing. NOW. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

lose some friends or family on 9-11 and then let's see how you feel.
            i mean c'mon, of course we don't want a war. if you did you'd need a labotomy, but do you actually think terrorists
            give a flyin' fukk about our lives? they don't even care about their own. are we supposed to keep taking it in the ass in our own country because of scumbag cocksukkin' lowlife motherfukkin' terrorists?
            i think not. at all costs we have to take terrorism down, or we'll suufer when fire a few warheads over here later. and they will. we have to get korea under control too. this world is a frightening place right now.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

So should America lead the way in the Peace Fight? Should we throw open our doors and lay down our arms and say "Ok World - do whatever you want to us, we won't fight you because we love all of you and hope that one day the good vibrations we're sending out will penetrate your governments and we'll all sit around the campfire singing 'Kumbaya' and giving each other blowjobs"?
              Or should we close our doors and tell everyone else "Hey, we're gonna sit over here and play nice, and you can't join us until you learn to play nice"?

That's what it sounds like to me, and that sh1t doesn't work. You cannot negotiate with terrorists - they want you to die, period. They don't care if you kill yourself or if they do it, they just want you dead. They may keep you alive and torture you just for sh1ts and giggles, but they'll eventually kill you.

If anyone is hell-bent on taking over the world, they're gonna try. They'll succeed unless someone stands up to them and takes them down, and that someone usually has had to be the U.S.A. because everyone else was either too lazy or too cowardly to do it.

War is neccessary - it keeps foreign enemies from marching across the face of the earth at their whim.

War gave you the right to voice your own opinions about war.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i'm with you all the way newcster
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ditto. I hate to see death for freedom but that is what it takes. History will always repeat itself. "Give me freedom or give me death." The USA might not be a perfect country but we are the best. Furthermore, I will DIE if necessary to give my kids the freedoms I have had.

Comment

<font color="yellow">There are worse things than war and death.

Terrorist's, dictators, genocide, nuclear/chemical/biological weapons, these are all worse than death.

If we don't stand up now and do what we have always done, the future of our children and grandchildren is in dire jeopardy.

Playing Ostrich and burrying our collective heads in the sand will not make this go away.

</font>

Comment

I don't agree with Tonemonster by a long shot but I think some of you guys are far to cavilier with other people's lives.

I wonder how many of you have been in harm's way. I wonder how many of you are actually willing to serve. I wonder how many of you are actually willing to send your own sons and daughters to serve. Almost none of our leaders put their own children or grandchildren in harm's way. Almost none of our leader's have been in harm's way. They are committed to freedom at the cost of other people's children - that is one thing that the Democratic and Republican leaders have agreed to be bipartisan about.

I'm not afraid to say that the prospect of sending my boys off to war is truly terrifying.

I have no words that are adequate to describe my admiration, respect, and love for those that do serve and put themselves in harm's way.

That story is just horrible. I hope the husband has a lot of good friends and family.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I think you guys missed his point.. he said human race not america.

Comment

last time I checked we still have an all voluntary military, no one is sending anyone anywhere, the risks weret known before our serviceman (and women) elected to enlist in the US military.

It is a truly sad story...its hard losing someone and to have your wife pass away as result of your sons death...damn

I don't like war either but war is necessary and in some instances a must
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Multiply these sentiments for the parents that sent their sons to wars that had a purpose. The Revolutionary War had a purpose. The War of 1812 had a purpose. The Civil War had purpose. WWI and WW2 the same. Korea and Viet Nam? But this Iraq invasion is the big "?". I am a history buff and I watched the TV during the VN War. Yes, people get killed and moms and dads die a thousand deaths when they get the word. The only big question is: "Was it justified?" That will have to play itself out in this current situation. Personally, I think Iraq is a tragic waste of American lives that may go on for years. With the media, be prepared for more stories like this that would only make the local newspaper in times past. 54 year old fart with his 2 cents. If my 21 year old son was killed, I would have nothing to live for. He is not in the military, but I wouldn't talk him out of it. So, all I can do is just about start crying for her fate and thanking someone that it wasn't my fate. It trully is sad.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You people ever think that our idea of freedom isn't what other people consider free?

get a clue. The middle east hates us...because we are imposing our will on them. NObody likes a control freak and that's what the U.S is. POlicing the world with our cocks hanging out of our pants like the **** jock on teh football team, that nobody else likes...but put up with because..well...we're the best.

They ahve their beliefs...we have ours, and for some reason just because a small group of people over there (the taliban) are stupid and decide to harm us it gives us a reason to invade entire countries and impose our "freedom"

this war is BS. the entire War on Terror is BS...

winning a war on terrorism is like fighting hte war on Racism..but we're using guns everytime we hear somebody say a demeaning slur. It's outrageous.

The more people we kill in our war on terror..the more people will just end up hating us...creating more terrorists and Ant-american groups. Just digging a grave we won't be able to climb out of.

Comment

Working...
                              X