Hey guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!

Just stopping by to say hello and see how everyone has been doing. I check in from time to time and read new posts and old ones too, so I'm still around... just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and for those that do not celebrate, I hope you have a great day. Btw, scored a MINT!! 1997 RR1 with case and all its paper work from a local pawnshop for an amazing $500.00 out the door. You don't run up on deals like that everyday!! and about a month ago I scored a Jeff Loomis Kelly Pro that you could tell it had never been played, still had the plastic on the cavity covers and no pick marks on the pickups... got that for $650.00... I told myself, hey! we're buying Mega Millions and Power Ball tickets tonight! LOL! didn't win shit on the 4 Mega Millions....still have a chance on the Powerball though! Fingers crossed!! Y'all take care.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Definitely buy the lotto and Powerball tickets! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! I still check in from time to time.

Comment

Hey! Don't get around here much, but also still check in from time to time.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Definitely buy the lotto and Powerball tickets! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! I still check in from time to time.
        I didn't win the lotto but two tickets hit the giant jackpot both sold from the same store in California ....all the big jackpots have been won in California lately.... its fucking rigged there is no way that is random!!! I'm going back to scratch off's but they even know where all those are and how many.... the whole damn game is rigged!
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Hey! Don't get around here much, but also still check in from time to time.
          Hey Toejam!
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Wow, I logged on for the first time in ages, and there's new posts and everything. Cool!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X