No announcement yet.

The stuff I build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I build small things. As in, very small.

This guy used to be in a band during their "non-makeup" era; he's now in Grand Funk Railroad. Great person. His career spans decades, and he's what I'd call a true "rock star". Not full of himself, like some can be; he remembers what it's like to be out here with us. This is a photo of him playing my absolute favorite of his guitars, during the Asylum Tour (late '85 - early '86). He autographed it for me after a GFR show in 2009, when the wife & I got to hang out after the show; we spent about an hour yakking with the band & even had some of their after-show munchies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BK Ironbird 02.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2550616

So, I decided to make something to send to him as a gift. Actually, a pair of somethings, because the other guitarist in the band also played an Ironbird.

Name:	PSBCRichIB.gif
Views:	155
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	2550617

Using a pair of miniature BC Rich Mockingbird replicas, I took the necks & assorted pieces off of them. I made two small Ironbird bodies, and painted them to match the real pair. And, one cannot have a pair of tiny guitars without tiny cases, yes? Looking back, I can truthfully say that these were the very first guitar cases I ever built. This is the end result.

Name:	IronBirds 01.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	2550618 Click image for larger version

Name:	IronBirds 02.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	2550619

The original guitar? The blue one? Well, it apparently developed some neck issues that were a hassle to deal with, and BK gave....GAVE....it to a roadie on the tour. Gave. When he told me that, I let him know that in the future, should he feel the need to give away any more guitars.....come find me. Gave. SMH.

But it's in a good home, even if it's not my home. He sent me a photo of it that the current owner had sent him. (Gave....)

Name:	BK Ironbird 04.jpeg
Views:	158
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	2550620

One day on YouTube, I was watching a "video history" of BK's KISS guitars. The autographed photo popped up! I had posted for a long time on a band-related forum, and this photo was in one of my posts. The video uploader had probably captured it from there (Photobucket account). But I knew it was mine because of the autograph. I still have the original photo.

JS20s bass (black)
    JS30RR guitar (metallic blue)
    RR24 guitar (Maul Red Crackle)

......and a lot more.

Guitar amp - Crate G-60 "mini-stack" with 2 12" Celestions
    Bass amp - Ashdown Engineering "Perfect 10" mini rig

Comment

Those Minnies and cases are freaking awesome!

That was really a great thing you did.
      Sometimes Roadies take shizz for things out of their control. I have seen it first hand. In the end, either they shake and continue or roadie walks.

I helped a local band load & unload at their studio, but never helped set up // take down.
      Made lotsa potsa coffee, delivered meals, tune a few guitars.
      It was a Learning Experience and liked doing what I could. They don't do it any more. Someone in the band got really ill and Covid put a damper on things.

Do what you do!
      You're really good at it!! The cases look top notch and comfortable enough to sleep in, LoL !!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post
        Those Minnies and cases are freaking awesome!

That was really a great thing you did.
        Sometimes Roadies take shizz for things out of their control. I have seen it first hand. In the end, either they shake and continue or roadie walks.

I helped a local band load & unload at their studio, but never helped set up // take down.
        Made lotsa potsa coffee, delivered meals, tune a few guitars.
        It was a Learning Experience and liked doing what I could. They don't do it any more. Someone in the band got really ill and Covid put a damper on things.

Do what you do!
        You're really good at it!! The cases look top notch and comfortable enough to sleep in, LoL !!
        Thank you very much. If I could find an affordable BC Rich neck with the proper headstock shape, I'd probably try to re-create that Ironbird.

There was a Kansas City-based blues band called Trampled Under Foot that I helped load out after they opened an outdoor show here in town many years ago. I enjoyed hanging out with them as much as I did watching the show. And when they came back here for a couple of shows in subsequent years, they always remembered me and took time to yak.

Historical "side note" of sorts - in the mid 80s, when I was between construction jobs in Austin, I had to do the required Unemployment Job Search and/or Contact thing. So I figured, what the heck....I sent in a resume to Glickman/Marks, who was managing KISS at that time for a roadie position (having no clue how roadies got their jobs). Several days later, I got a call from C. K. Lendt, one of the managers, thanking me for my submission and that he'd "keep it on file". I had a good idea that it was that "round file cabinet" next to the desk, but whatever - he took the time to actually call me.

There are times when building the cases is actually more involved than building the instrument. But I enjoy it. I've never done drugs, smoked, or really got into drinking (I can't stand the taste of beer, and the last time I had any type of alcohol was in the mid 80s).....so I spend my money on tools, guitars, and weapons. Tangible things that aren't gone the next morning.
        JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

This one was a "special request" of sorts. The lady that works for the Barnwood Builders organization and I were exchanging emails after I had sent them the BWB guitar. I was showing her some of the others that I had built; one of which was the black Hello Kitty shown earlier. She informed me that her daughter really loved HK. So I decided to do another version, more suited to a girl's tastes. Satin white and pale pink. Vinyl HK decal for the body, pink control knobs, and pink fretboard marker blocks. Chrome hardware, but no pink strings this time. Pink strap, along with other assorted HK goodies to fill the swag boxes.

Name:	White Hello Kitty 01.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	2550633 Click image for larger version

Name:	White Hello Kitty 02.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2550634

Name:	White Hello Kitty 03.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	2550635 Click image for larger version

Name:	White Hello Kitty 04.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2550636

Name:	White Hello Kitty 09.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	2550637 Click image for larger version

Name:	White Hello Kitty 10.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	2550638

Name:	White Hello Kitty 11.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2550639 Click image for larger version

Name:	White Hello Kitty Case 01.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2550640
          JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Another Good Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post
              Another Good Job!!
              Thank you. The case for the white HK was an interesting build. The pale pink fleece lining was so sheer, that I had to make a minor adjustment to how it was glued to the parts that surround the body. I didn't want any adhesive to show through and ruin the effect.

This next pair of instruments were built on a whim, basically to "complete" a set of gold SGs. I have the Sam Ash SG in gold, and had made a 12-string SG & an EB-0 bass for an acquaintance back east; I had originally planned to gift them to this person, but have now decided to hold on to them (apparently friendship has an "OFF" switch...whatever...).

The first is just a re-finish & re-hardware of a Cozart doubleneck. Bolt-on necks made it easy, and everything else was just a basic swap-out. It came with a case, so that part was eliminated from the start (but it doesn't fit as "snug" as the ones I build). Nothing fancy, but it looks good.

Then, I decided to try something new. I had seen somewhere online that Gibson once had an interesting doubleneck; model EBS 1250. It was a hybrid bass & 6-string instrument, with an SG doubleneck style body. I think Elvis was shown with one near the end of the movie "Spinout".

Here's a Gibson EBS 1250

Name:	EBS 1250 01.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	2550643 Click image for larger version

Name:	EBS 1250 02.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	2550644

So I located an Epiphone EB-0 neck, and an SG-style 6-string neck, and built the body. The bass "side" has a DiMarzio "Will Power" neck pickup & a Bartolini in the bridge spot, along with a Hipshot Supertone bridge/tailpiece. The wiring was the same as with a 6/12, and I had to make the two pickguards. I bought a 6/12 case, and had to extend it a few inches to accommodate the longer bass neck (this is what led to me building my own cases). Turned out fairly well, and fills out the collection. I still might build my own pair of EB-series basses in gold to make a totally complete "set".

Name:	Bass-6 Doubleneck 01.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	2550645 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bass-6 Doubleneck 02.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	2550646

Name:	Bass-6 Doubleneck 03.JPG
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	2550647 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bass-6 Doubleneck 04.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	2550648

JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

This one is......different.

It was one of those "Let's see if I can do it" projects that probably came to mind in the middle of the night. Not terribly complicated, but I think it turned out as I had envisioned it. Gengar, of Pokemon fame. Basic LP bodystyle, basic LP-style neck. Black hardware, single HB pickup with a color-matched cover & mount ring. The body was made in two layers, which allowed me to do the "facial features" without a router (simple bandsaw cuts). The eyes are translucent red 1/8" thick lexan, with translucent white lexan pupils; the mouth is translucent white 1/8" thick lexan. The black detailing on the eyes & mouth are 1/4" wide black vinyl pinstripe tape for the straight lines; the curves are spray satin black paint. "Why translucent lexan?" one might ask....well....the eye cavities & the mouth cavity have 12-volt white LED strip lighting in them. It lights up. There's a pushbutton switch (basic on/off) located in the upper waist section of the body; power comes from a 12v A23 battery located in the mouth cavity. These batteries are usually found in garage door openers, etc.

Name:	Gengar 01.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	2550653 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gengar 02.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2550654

Name:	Gengar 03.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	2550655 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gengar 04.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	2550656

This is unlit

Name:	Gengar 05.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	2550657

All lit up

Name:	Gengar 06.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	2550658

And of course, no self-respecting Pokemon would be caught living anywhere other than a Pokeball....

Name:	Pokeball.jpeg
Views:	125
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	2550659
                ....so the case had to be suitable.

Name:	Gengar 07.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2550660 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gengar 08.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	2550661 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gengar 09.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	2550662

"But why?" some might ask.

"Because I can."

JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Here's another little project I built......."little" being the key word.
                  Backstory: This guy (see photo) had this guitar that I was always giving him grief about, especially at shows I was able to attend in the summer. "Don't sweat on my guitar!!" I'd razz him.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BK and Explorer.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	2550703

So, finally, one day I get this email from him asking if I wanted to buy the guitar in question (1981 Gibson Explorer). Slight shock ensued, and then after asking the boss (aka "wife") if we could swing it, we worked out a deal. GFR was playing here in town on 6/25/2016, and prior to that show my son & I went to the hotel to meet BK & complete the purchase. I took my own Pignose amp with me, so he could play a bit in the lobby (that's me at the left edge of the photo; my son took these).

Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Lobby 01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.4 KB ID:	2550704 Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Lobby 02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	2550705

Here's a photo of the guitar in the case which, according to BK, has ties back to Bob Dylan's band. Good sturdy aluminum flight case.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Explorer 01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.2 KB ID:	2550706

So, I decided to make a miniature version of both the guitar & the case as a gift for this guy. I bought one of those "Axe Heaven" miniature Explorers, and gave it a makeover with the black paint, gold hardware, etc. Then I built the case to fit, and copied the decals & other stuff on the original as best I could to the miniature case. The original has one "foot" missing; so does the miniature.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Mini Explorer 01.png Views:	0 Size:	25.2 KB ID:	2550707 Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Mini Explorer 02.png Views:	0 Size:	27.6 KB ID:	2550708 Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Mini Explorer 03.png Views:	0 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	2550709

Here's a few shots of the full-size case

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF5175.JPG Views:	0 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	2550710 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF5176.JPG Views:	0 Size:	53.7 KB ID:	2550711

Here's his IG post about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bku2gXJjcJW/?hl=en

The three "BK-related" guitars in my collection. L to R - A Memphis 3/4-scale that I bought at a Dallas music store where he was making an appearance in the late 80s before a show in Ft. Worth. An ESP BK Signature Series that I bought from him in the mid 90s (cool story to go with it!). The above-mentioned Gibson Explorer.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BK Group.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	2550712

As a side note, I also sent him a brand new Pignose. He had remarked that long ago he had one and he really liked it.
                  Last edited by RatDog8o8; 01-25-2023, 04:03 PM.
                  JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Here's another in the "Gold Series" of SG-style instruments. This one went back East, to the same person who I had sent the SG 12-string to. Basically a repaint & re-hardware of an Epiphone EB-3 bass, with upgraded pickups & bridge/tailpiece. This was somewhat of a "collaboration" build, but only as far as requesting the EMG pickups & the case color (purple inside & out).

Name:	Gold EB-3 01.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	2550729 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold EB-3 03.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	2550730

Name:	Gold EB-3 04.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	2550731 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold EB-3 05.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	2550732

Name:	Gold EB-3 07.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	2550733 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold EB-3 11.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	2550734

Name:	Gold EB-3 Case 01.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	2550735 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold EB-3 Case 03.JPG
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	2550736

Here it is alongside my Gibson Sam Ash SG

Name:	Gold EB-3 n SG 01.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	2550737 Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold EB-3 n SG 02.JPG
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	2550738
                    JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Veering off from guitar & bass builds, slightly. I have about a half-dozen or so of those in the works at different stages, though. Time and my (hopeful) continued good health will be the deciding factor. Anyway.....on with the show.

Most, if not all of you are at least passingly familiar with the Pignose 7-100 amp. It's the one that Ralph Macchio was toting around in the movie "Crossroads". (My wife has the "cutting heads" part on her MP3 player, and she blasts it LOUD on cleaning day...)

I have one that I use when I complete a build, for tuning, etc., along with a couple of "parts amps" that I picked up over time.

Name:	Pignose 7-100.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	2550741

But, one year for Christmas, I decided to make a custom one for the owner (who is also a guitarist) of the gold EB-3 bass above. And since I had some of the purple tolex left over from building the case for the bass, I figured "how hard could it be to re-cover a Pignose?" Not exceedingly hard, overall. But it was my first experience with those "split rivets" that are commonly used for holding the hardware onto either an amp or an instrument case. Ended up using a Dremel to cut off the split part inside the amp case, and to keep it looking authentic I got some new split rivets of the proper size to re-attach the hardware. I'm sure that somewhere on the planet there exists a special tool for these rivets, but as yet I haven't found one; I made do and they worked well - good and tight. (I might just make my own tool for them some day.)

I actually did a total re-build of the case, since I had used one of my "extras" for the hardware. All the proper bevels, etc. Used the original brown covering as templates for the new purple tolex. And, since the amp was now purple, the Pignose logo had to undergo a color change as well. Originally filled with blue, I redid it in purple. A purple strap completed the gift.

Name:	Purple Pignose 7-100.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	2550742

I've entertained thoughts of maybe making a custom one for BK, if I can find the tolex in a suitable pattern and/or color.

JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

And now we do that "veer away" thing that I mentioned in the first post, since the next several instruments are in various stages of completion.

I made this for a guy who used to work at the same USPS facility that the wife & I did. He retired long before I did (2018), and even before the wife did (2009). Vietnam vet, great guy with lots of great stories from there and also just life in general. Into guns & blades, too. He usually stops by to visit when he's back here; he lives in another state but comes back here for a month or so when the weather warms up.

I decided to make him a custom blade....not from steel (not that talented), but from aluminum (easy to work with). I'd made a few other blades from it, and while they may not hold up to the punishment that you might see on "Forged In Fire", they will still mess someone up. Aluminum can be sharpened just fine, thanks.

Anyway, I just sketched up a nice design and went to work. It's made of 1/4" thick 6061 aluminum, which is plenty strong for what I do. I used some 1/4" thick oak for the handle scales, held on with Corby bolts.

Name:	BB 01.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2550763 Click image for larger version

Name:	BB 02.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	2550764

Name:	BB 03.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2550765 Click image for larger version

Name:	BB 04.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	2550766

99.99% of the time when I make something, whether it be an instrument (both full-size and miniature) or a blade (or something else), I usually make a case for it. With blades, it's more like a "presentation case". Here's the one for this blade. Custom-fit, just like the guitar & bass cases.

Name:	BB 05.JPG
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	2550767 Click image for larger version

Name:	BB 06.JPG
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	2550768

Name:	BB 08.JPG
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	2550769 Click image for larger version

Name:	BB 09.JPG
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	2550770

Speaking of cases, I finally got the case for my RR24 started yesterday. The basic structure is complete. But I got sidetracked by the wife, who needed (wanted?) me to do some painting. We all are familiar with G.A.S., which to us means either "Guitar Acquisition Syndrome" or "Gear Acquisition Syndrome". Well, apparently there's another variant of the disease. Same initials, different meaning. I realized it Friday when we were in Hobby Lobby (which I don't mind going to). She's also got G.A.S., but in her case it's "Gnome Acquisition Syndrome". Little 4" to 6" high critters for dang near every holiday, usually in pairs but sometimes triplets. She picked up some for Valentine's Day & St. Patrick's Day that were already (poorly) painted, but she grabbed a couple that were totally white that are now in the process of being painted for Spring. By me. I don't really mind doing it, because 9 times out of 10 I end up either re-painting or "cleaning up" the rest of them due to fast & sloppy paint jobs in production. Oh well...........happy wife, happy life.
                        JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Sometimes I try to tie in something I make to the heritage of whoever I make it for. This is one of those times. A kris dagger, with ties back to Indonesia & the Phillipines part of the globe. Again, made from aluminum with oak as the handle. It turned out nicely; polished up and very sharp. Blades of this type make a nasty wound even when stabbing "straight in". It also got a "presentation case".

Name:	KD 01a.JPG
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	2550775 Click image for larger version

Name:	KD 01d.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2550776

Name:	KD 02.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	2550777 Click image for larger version

Name:	KD 03.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	2550778

Name:	KD 04.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	2550779 Click image for larger version

Name:	KD 06.JPG
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	2550780

Name:	KD 07.JPG
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2550781 Click image for larger version

Name:	KD Case 01.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	2550782

Making a slight bit of progress on the RR24 case. I got all the "corners & edges" rounded, which gave me a chance to try out my new Ryobi 18v trim router. The tolex has been ordered; using some that somewhat "fits" the guitar's color scheme (Maul Red Crackle). The interior of the case will be red fleece. I already have a somewhat matching strap.

Name:	Red Garnet Tolex.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	2550783 Click image for larger version

Name:	RR24 Strap.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	2550784
                          JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

I got the idea/notion to make these from an episode of "Forged In Fire" (one of the few TV shows I try to watch on a regular basis when it's on). Liujiao Dao, or "Deer Horn Knives"; most commonly associated with the Chinese martial art Baguazhang; going back to the 1800s.

Made from 1/4" thick aluminum...but as mentioned before, it sharpens up just fine and these will definitely mess you up. To get them exactly identical, I stacked the two pieces together (held with double-face tape), and cut them both out at the same time. I didn't fully polish them, so as to give them a "battle-scarred" appearance. The "handle" part has wood scales on each side and then is wrapped with suede cording. Mandatory (to me) presentation case, of course.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DH 01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.7 KB ID:	2550798 Click image for larger version  Name:	DH 02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	2550799 Click image for larger version  Name:	DH 03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	2550800
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	DH 04.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	2550801 Click image for larger version  Name:	DH 05.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	2550802
                            JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

If anyone on here plays (or played) the online game "League Of Legends", they may possibly recognize this next one. A full-size re-creation of "Diana's Crescent Moon Blade". I know nothing of the game other than this "Diana" is one of the characters, and she has a sword like this. This one was done with 3/8" thick aluminum, with the "battle-scarred" (not fully polished) finish. It took 6 hours to cut out the basic shape from the piece of aluminum, using a speed-controlled router & a 1/8" carbide bit; a piece of 1/4" masonite (think pegboard without the holes) served as a template.

1/4" wood scales on each side of the handle area, wrapped with purple suede cording. Very sharp. There's no way they'd let you in at any ComiCon with this thing; this is cosplay weaponry on a deadly scale. From end to end, the weapon is abut 39" long.

And, as always, the presentation case.

Name:	Diana's Crescent Moonblade 01.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2550811

Name:	Diana's Crescent Moonblade 02.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	2550812

Here's the "leftover" from cutting out the shape

Name:	Leftovers.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	2550813

The case. It has a leather strip all the way around where the edge of the blades may come in contact with the case interior to keep from cutting into the recess.

Name:	MB Case 05.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	2550814 Click image for larger version

Name:	MB Case 11.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	2550815
                              JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Another one from "League Of Legends". Katarina, another character in the online game, had a matched set of blades in her arsenal (so I'm told). 1/4" thick, with identical etching on each side of each blade (by hand using a Dremel). Aluminum butt-caps, suede-wrapped handles, and the case for them. Again, functional enough that bringing them to any ComiCon would be a bad idea....

Name:	Katarina 01.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	2550820 Click image for larger version

Name:	Katarina 02.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	2550821

Name:	Katarina 03.JPG
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	2550822 Click image for larger version

Name:	Katarina 04.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	2550823

Progress being made on the RR24 case. Inner parts that surround the body are in the process of being cushioned and covered in red fleece, and the interior of the case itself (neck support & swag boxes) is pretty much done as far as the basic structure. It's going to have all black hardware.
                                JS20s bass (black)

......and a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                                X