Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

( Korn Lacs Hunt) Does anybody may remember the author of the photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( Korn Lacs Hunt) Does anybody may remember the author of the photo?

Hi all! Ive been told by my friend about this forum. We were talking about Korn Lacs Ibanez guitars ( im big big big fan of korn ), and he told me that like 10-13 years ago someone here posted the photo with two actually owned by Korn Munky and Head guitars. My description of photo: It was definetly taken in a bright room with blue walls and wooden floor. -Munky's black guitar with white binding ON THE LEFT, characteristic for Lacs custom Star pearl inlay on a 12th fret ,white Lo pro bridge and a neon pink spelling on headstock that im not able to read because of pic quality. -Head's Silverburst with matching headstock and "HeaD" pearl inlay on 12th fret on the right.
    Probably most noticable thing for most of people was Marshall JCM800 head JEFF HANNEMANN "heineken" angel of death custom built Head with a black Bogner , probably 4x12 cab in the background. Friend's memories are blurred by the time but he told me that someone found them at the Korn touring gear warehouse and band simply let him take both guitars. I cant post the photo because i dont know who took it and i dont want to make him uncomfortable with that, however i would really appreciate your help. I was searching archive posts from past but i didnt find anything. Maybe owner will read this , or someone who was here from the beginning and remember the thing, maybe you have contact to that person.
    I hope the post does not offend anyone.
    I Will appreciate any form of help.
    CHEERS !
Working...
X