No announcement yet.

wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toejam thanks but I only see 2 choices and it does nothing. Just like for Number Of The Priest
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

It's supposed to change some colors and fonts, but won't change the white background.  Although, apparently, there is a dark view in the works.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My eyes!!! They buuuuurrrnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

With a few comments above regarding the bright background, I guess we are in the majority that we preferred the previous dark background.

But looks like the OP of this thread (https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/othe...r-of-the-forum) got his wish. He wanted a bright background.

Comment

bright color for a forum is never a good choice. it is known it's not eye friendly after a while.

Comment

Sure would be great to have a classic setting to make this look the way it did! As is I Hate it! Will check back after a wile.

Comment

Obviously someone decided to update the version of vbulletin we're using. Also obviously nobody put in any effort to change it from a vanilla installation. I imagine this is what the board will forever look like because nobody really cares.

At least you can view the site on your phone now? lol
                Last edited by xenophobe; 05-04-2019, 02:35 AM.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Why are you still here? All the time you have spent bitching and moaning on this forum, you could have done something productive. Or maybe found someone to give you a hug so you wouldn't be such a miserable person.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170 View Post
                    Why are you still here? All the time you have spent bitching and moaning on this forum, you could have done something productive. Or maybe found someone to give you a hug so you wouldn't be such a miserable person.
                    oh man i can't find the lmao smiley lol...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

WOW it's bright and there's some drama to boot. JCF Online is making a resurgence!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                        The white is quite "white"!!!

And I'm missing the old link that would show all the new posts since my last visit.
                        Same here, the "New Posts" button is my go-to for forums, the absence of that and the white layout I'm not digging.

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post

Same here, the "New Posts" button is my go-to for forums, the absence of that and the white layout I'm not digging.
                          Latest Topics is over to the right. If you're on a phone and can't see it, switch to desktop version in your settings.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah this hurts my eyes. hopefully there'll be some options soon, but this is fucking horrifically bright.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

For those of you mentioning how bright the current theme is, I'd like to ask, how do you handle the majority of the internet still being bright? Top websites like Google, CNN, Yahoo, Amazon, Wikipedia, Facebook, and Instagram are all light-themed, with no night mode setting that I can find. (I would probably spend even more hours reading Wikipedia if it offered a night mode.)

Only recently have some top websites offered a dark theme option, such as Twitter and Youtube (but they're still light-themed by default; you need to find the night mode setting yourself). However, this trend has still not been widely adopted across the internet. Believe me, I would love to see the entire internet offered with a dark theme.

Or is it just because we've been so accustomed to JCF being dark for over a decade and a half that the recent change is very jarring? Perhaps we will get accustomed to it after a transition period...?

Comment

Facebook isn't white, it's a softer color, it's not bright white like this. Amazon is not bright white like this (I'm going to these pages as I respond) Yahoo has so much shit on their page, how can you tell if there's a white background? Instagram is all pictures. with the exception of Wiki none of your examples are even remotely bright white like this. the entire thing here is white, text area white, boarders white, it's extremely white and bright.
                                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                                X