so I am finally making money with music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I am finally making money with music

so as of today I am a music/guitar teacher , at my buddys store Kelowna guitar works . today I did a 9 hour shift at the warehouse i work at then rushed home then to the store and did 2 hours of lessons . tomorrow I will just be giving lessons for half the day and make way more than I did at my job . so I am only working in the warehouse part time now and teaching 3 days a week for now , they think by october I will be full time teaching witch is 25 to 30 hours a week , and I'll have tons of time to write stuff now . with 25 hours a week I will be making more than full time money at the warehouse job , playing guitar woo hoo ! anyway just thought I'd share [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Re: so I am finally making money with music

[ QUOTE ]
    so as of today I am a music/guitar teacher , at my buddys store Kelowna guitar works . today I did a 9 hour shift at the warehouse i work at then rushed home then to the store and did 2 hours of lessons . tomorrow I will just be giving lessons for half the day and make way more than I did at my job . so I am only working in the warehouse part time now and teaching 3 days a week for now , they think by october I will be full time teaching witch is 25 to 30 hours a week , and I'll have tons of time to write stuff now . with 25 hours a week I will be making more than full time money at the warehouse job , playing guitar woo hoo ! anyway just thought I'd share [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky prick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding. I think that's great being able to make a living doing something that you love [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hell yeah, there's a ton of money to be made through teaching guitar and music lessons.

Comment

I have been teaching since the day Randy Rhoads died. Just curious.. what are you doing for medical insurance now that you are part time at the warehouse job?? I have never worked at a music store or studio giving lessons that had a medical plan.

Comment

Look where he's from. He don't need no stinkin' insurance. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

no dude medical in Canada is covered you pay into it every month but it is not that good the coverage I have but it covers my wife and kids good enough so they are always safe . but yeah man teachings a blast I really like it , I went and tryed to learn a bunch of mike romeo's technques but so far most of the kids I got are beginners . but I'll have em into nevermore and symphony x in no time lol //Steve

Comment

Teaching guitar will help you grow as a player too, your students will want to learn new techniques that you have to learn yourself to teach them, plus you'll have a guitar in your hands 9+ hours per day.

Comment

Yeah, i teach here too. So far only 10 students, but at $18.50 each, it adds up to some good extra change [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X