Has anyone been 5 star for the VH tour this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been 5 star for the VH tour this summer

Got mine this morning, $425 per ticket. Eddie is god to me so it's gonna be like my trip to mecca, I've already met Nikki Sixx and tommy bunchs of times but have never seen Eddie up close.. The soundcheck backstage tour, food and drinks should be worth it.

share your expireance if you've been
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Has anyone been 5 star for the VH tour this summer

I have and it was awesome bro! Well worth the price IMO. I'm also going to the show in Champaign, IL on the 21st, 5 star.

Did you see the pics I posted of the show in St. Louis from 2nd row, center?

Pat

Comment

Ya, they were sweet. I can't wait for this show, I actually gor goosebumps when I jumed in the car this morning and I had VH ready in the Cd player when I turned the key on.

What was the Spread like backstage, good drinks and food?? or deli and Budwiser.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

eh, drinks, yes, but not free. Beer and wine were free, the food was very good IMO, a little bit of everything, ya know? Potstickers, egg rolls, quasadials, stuff like that. A very nice cheese and cracker spread. It was nice.

The best part of it was the sound check, here you are with the boyz, everyone but Sammy, Wolfie included, and they're just tearing it up like a lil jam session on Sunday afternoon. If Ed's not too drunk then, he'll spend a few minutes and talk with ya, just speak up...

Michael and possibly Alex will sign for a bit,, Michael very cool, met him at NAMM this past yr and got the pic I got with him signed, he's very cool, personable, etc.

Give us a review, when/where's the show you're going to?

Pat

Comment

Oh and Wolfie will throw out a sh!tload of pics, so make sure you're in the front of the line going down for soundcheck and get right in the middle in front row. It's cool as hell tho, just an empty arena with the boyz hangin, full lights like a hockey game, etc..

Pat

Comment

Working...
          X