• Show
Clear All

• Colts v Patriots

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn!!!!!!!! If the Colts could only not shoot themselves in the foot (fumble and pick inside the 20) they would have had this game easy (well okay, not easy, but they would have won. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Colts v Patriots

muahahaha...

Comment

What a freakin game [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]I was on the edge of my seat all night.Great game back and forth but my head almost exploded when the Pats muffed that punt.I thought both teams were pretty sharp for week 1.Well glad they eeeeked out the win and THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS BACK. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

*copy & paste from my other thread*

Im freeking PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        DAMN That game!

Sorry Stangletooth..
        I cant stand the Pats...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
        Someone get Edgerrin James some freeking gorilla snot and
        Peyton some peripheral vision surgey [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

No reason to apologize to me bro... I just picked em to win, they certainly should have lost, in a big way!

I don't care for the Pat's either tho.

Did anyone catch the comment on the last fumble at the one? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not sure which announcer, but it was something like, "flip flop, flip flop, well we're in the right state anyway" I was rolling!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I'd like to see manning and harrison hook up a bit more.

for FFL's sake. my entire team is made up of colt players...almost.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Did anyone catch the comment on the last fumble at the one? Not sure which announcer, but it was something like, "flip flop, flip flop, well we're in the right state anyway" I was rolling!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt catch that statement but it sounds like
              something that would come out of Madden's mouth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope, wasn't Madden, maybe Michaels? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Either way, it was awesome!!! Especially from a Left wing, wacked out network... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X