No announcement yet.

1 hour and 30 minutes to KICK OFF!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 hour and 30 minutes to KICK OFF!!!!!!

DAYUM!!!!!!
    After all the wait!
    NFL Season 2004 will officially kick off in 1.5 hours!!!

Wheres my O2 tank...
    or a paper bag... I think I need a valium!!!
    Breath.....
    LOL!!

Nothing better to me than the old grid iron and pig skin!!
    I woulda went pro back in 91 area.. I had college scouts looking me over but unfortunatley, I shatterd my talus bone in my ankle.. basically the whole ankle blew uop and I have pins and scres in it to this day. Was in a cast for 14 months and didnt play me SR year..
    Plus after the surgery. My ankle has been all jacked up... so I cant play ever again anyways.

But I love the game!!
    Played it since I was 5!
    And the best part is, I have an exceedingly wonderful wife that will let me waste away for 12 hours on Sundays for game time!!!!!!

Waahooooooo!

ok ok ok.. 1 hour and 20 minutes now!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: 1 hour and 30 minutes to KICK OFF!!!!!!

Yeeehhhaaaaa....FOOTBALL!!!!!! Ok, I'm better now.

Comment

MAN!!!!!!!! My satelite's been screwed for 3 days now, I can't get 2/3 of the channels I'm supposed to and ESPN is one of them!!!! ERRRR!!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Oh well, it better be right for Sunday and Sunday Ticket better be 100% operational or I will blow a gasket!

GO RAMS! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Errr, I found it, ABC! Cool! No HD tho, all my HD channels are toast, in the living room anyway!

Go Pats! ( Football pool )

Pat

Comment

so far so good. HOpefully DRS forgets about the FFL al together this week. will make my first game nice and smooth.

Comment

WHEWWWWW narrow escape but they held on ...wow I am tired just watching that game. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Im freeking PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              DAMN That game!

Sorry Stangletooth..
              I cant stand the Pats...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
              Someone get Edgerrin James some freeking gorilla snot and
              Peyton some peripheral vision surgey [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                so far so good. HOpefully DRS forgets about the FFL al together this week. will make my first game nice and smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never this week will be the begining of the superbowl run of The Seattle **** Sehawks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

haha...

maybe..it'd be cool to see teh hawks make it. the 49ers are goign down teh shitter. unless Rattay is really fuckin amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X