I am sick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sick.

I have the flu. It's the whole thing. The shits, puking, and everything hurts. My hair hurts!

I go die now!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: I am sick.

It seems like some of my friends and family are getting sick too.
    I guess it's because of the weather and the season changing?

Comment

Its because those types of viruses are just going around now. Thats what happens, they just go around in cycles. some people get it, some people dont. NOt to go off on a rant or anything, but keep in mind that the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses, not the weather.
      My grandmother was a nurse for many years and no matter what any doctor or college told her, you could never convince her that colds were caused by a virus. She insisted they were caused by the weather,which just isnt true. even nurses sometimes believe that falacy.

zeegler, hang in there dude, get plenty of fluids and bedrest. If things dont improve within 24 hrs, go see a doctor immediately.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hey Zeeg~ I sell Pharmaceuticals to Doctors.... Go see one at the Emergency Clinc or Mall clinic if you have one and ASK for a prescription of Tamiflu....... Good stuff.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I have the flu. It's the whole thing. The shits, puking, and everything hurts. My hair hurts!

I go die now!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the flu... but Damned! I'm also sick... my brain hurts whenever I try to think. (Imagine the pain I'm feeling now) [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, If you have allergies, weather changes are very stressful to the immune system, which makes you vulnerable to everyday illnesses like colds and the flu. COld and flu germs are EVERYWHERE...it is only when they are present in large numbers (like if someone sneezes and they become airborne) or when your immune system is weakened (like after spending several hours if freezing weather) that they are able to overtake your body. So while not technically caused by the weather, the weather plays a very major role in the cold and flu catching process. Hope you feel better, and remember to wash your hands compulsively.

Comment

Plus, when it's cold out, people tend to gather indoors. The close proximity allows viruses to spread much easier.

The good news is, I'm almost fully recovered. Yesterday, it had completely turned into a head cold, which I still have, but it seems to be getting better.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
              X