Clinton going under the knife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clinton going under the knife...

well we all know I'm an ass hole ...just doing my job!.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And you do quite well... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Me Thanks you... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He was a lowsy pres but I would never wish death on him. I mean at least there was humor in the white house when he was in office.

Comment

I really don't care about the dude one way or the other to tell you the truth...I really don't give a crap.

In my "religion" ...I'm not obligated thru guilt to like those who I don't like..

I have full permission from my God to hate anyone I choose to hate ...and love those only who deserve my love. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I thank you.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              He was a lowsy pres but I would never wish death on him. I mean at least there was humor in the white house when he was in office.

[/ QUOTE ]

booyah. yeah at least he was entertaining! My family benefited when he was in office. and no..we're not waste of space people living off your hard work.

Comment

The only thing I do respect what Clinton did was shove a cigar up some young fat chick's ass , then spooged on her dress

now that was pretty cool!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

lmao bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chubby Ass Chicks #19
                  Featuring: Bill Clinton
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Yes when it came to fat asses he was a man who made all the right decisions... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X