Strongbad answers emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strongbad answers emails

This is some funny, uh, stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Strongbad

Em

Re: Strongbad answers emails

Yep ... Strongbad rocks!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Em...this is the ultimate Strongbad e-mail response...and from time to time, you will hear it referenced here in posts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"AND THE DRAGON COMES IN THE NIGHT"

It is classic Strongbad....him rocks [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Trogdor the BURNINATOR!!!!
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Of course you have to watch the "Guitar" email. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Strongbad fuggin' Rules!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAH!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That is my FAVORITE Email!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Okay- had no idea y'all had heard of Strong Bad. Shoulda guessed.

I like the monster truck one and the eyebrow one on Strong Man too. Strong man plays the guitar with his teeth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

He knows all about trembalos.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="yellow">You forgot arpeggios and virtuosos [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Strongbad rocks!!

"Guitar" is the best one, but check out the "Japanese cartoons"
                    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html

Blue hair, big robot boots, shiny clothes, fly thru space [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah- the japanese cartoon!
                      Ya gotta have blue hair! Then there's the mouth, real small when closed, ridiculously huge when open. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I know some people that fit that very description.

Comment

Comment

the monster truck one is hilarious. Strongbad is DA MAN!!!

Trogdor was a man...or maybe he was a dragon man....or maybe he was just a dragon,...but he was still TROGDOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burninating the countryside, burninating all the peasants.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Man, I love Strong Bad too. and Homestar is pretty funny too..he's such a puss.

Comment

Working...
                            X