ozzfest schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozzfest schedule

im goin to ozzfest and want to know what time certain bands start. i really dont care for ne1 on the second stage, but want to see all on the first stage.

Re: ozzfest schedule

You are aware that there is a website for Ozzfest that has that info?

Actually, the TX set times aren't posted yet (?), but here's the NM set; should be the same

http://ozzfest.com/settimes.html?eventID=77306
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanx man

Comment

NP. You helped remind me that I still need to post about my Ozzfest experience last weekend!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I keep hearing on my local rock station how Judas Priest steals the show! I've read reviews on other forums and from people who have been to ozzfest and they all say the same thing...PRIEST KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!! Better than BLS, Sabbath, Slayer and whoever those other goofball bands are. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I LOVE IT!![img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

These guys have been rockin for over 30 years and there's no sign of them slowing down. They have a new album with Rob coming out soon. Dimebag Darrell even said that Priest was the SH*t! I met Pantera at a Priest concert a few years ago, they were in the audience, and Darrell said Priest was his main influence.

Comment

Working...
          X