Newc - Ever get that rooster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newc - Ever get that rooster?

I thought of you this weekend when in Hobby Lobby. Had the exact one you were looking for. My wife is into the rooster thing. I completely don't understand it, but we have to look at them whenever we're in there.

Re: Newc - Ever get that rooster?

Man, I forgot all about that rooster. I thought this was going to be a post about dating habits or something.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Newc - dating?

Comment

Yeah really - me dating? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yeah if that rooster is still there, and there's no chips or scratches, I'll take it.
        If you're close enough to West Tennessee, maybe we can avoid the Samsonite Apes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm in Dallas. I'll check it out this weekend. According to the missus, they rotate the 50% off sale through the inventory, and right now the ceramics et al are full price. I'll check it out and get back to you. Should I just email you through the autumn frost eddress? Maybe HL even does inter-store shipping. I'll ask when I'm there.

Dave

Comment

Nah the autumn-frost email doesn't forward like it's s'posed to - just use [email protected] - put "Newc's Rooster" in the subject so it doesn't get tossed out as spam [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

what's a rooster?

Comment

If I can dig it up, would you be interested in a slightly used TURKEY. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]?
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

only if the turkey beeps!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    only if the turkey beeps!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]This guy is so not beeping anymore. However, once I clean off the dirt and ruffle his feathers, I think he would be very pretty sitting on a nic-nac shelf. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      My wife is into the rooster thing. I completely don't understand it, but we have to look at them whenever we're in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that its a cock thing.

Bwahahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Careful there Em, Newc didn't like the cock-related jokes last time he posted a thread about his mother wanting one (a rooster, you fools!). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Newc, just in time and probably somewhere near you.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...neverydriveway
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Uh-Oh... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] I was referring to beaner's post... but still...

My bad. [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's an epic article there, Tekky! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

So many hilarious lines there.... LOL!

Here's one: "Among the proposals presented to the City Council was one to donate the chickens to homeless people, who "might appreciate more protein in their diets." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X