Where is Black Mariah??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Black Mariah??

Maybe I missed something (entirely possible). Just haven't seen his name lately. There just seemed to be a conspicuous lack of 'go **** yourself' and whatnot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Where is Black Mariah??

I think he got banned. There is a thread on it from a week or so ago, but damn if I can figure out how to make the new search engine work correctly.

Could be wrong.
    Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Last I saw KMaynard was telling him to quit insulting people or he would be out of here.
      He was really getting into that "you're all morons if you disagree with me" kick.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Ok . Didn't see the thread, thanx Keith (and Rich) . I figured he probably was banned for one too many **** you's. Or maybe chuckracer finally had him whacked.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I think he got banned. There is a thread on it from a week or so ago, but damn if I can figure out how to make the new search engine work correctly.

Could be wrong.
          Keith

[/ QUOTE ]
          Yeah, RacerX posted about where BM was a week or so ago, but I think that thread got deleted. BM was indeed banned.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ... but I think that thread got deleted. BM was indeed banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean it isn't just that I suck with the new search engine? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              ... but I think that thread got deleted. BM was indeed banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean it isn't just that I suck with the new search engine? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

[/ QUOTE ]
              LOL No, it's not you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was looking for the thread a day later and couldn't find it either, even with the search function.
              I think the new search function is great and works extremely fast. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the search function is indeed great. i did a lot of research thanks to that thing!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

Could be wrong.
                  Keith

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, RacerX posted about where BM was a week or so ago, but I think that thread got deleted. BM was indeed banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I requested that thread be deleted.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X