No announcement yet.

Anyone going or want to see VH in Sept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going or want to see VH in Sept?

Like I said in other posts, I had such a KICK ASS time, I'm planning on going to 1, if not 3 shows in September sometime. Open dates are NC, SC, TX, GA, OH, or Moline Il. Since most of my buds work during the week and don't have a lot of $$$, I'll probably end up traveling a bit by myself, so if anyone wants to go, let me know and we'll hook up. I'm only going to go with the 5 Star packages from ALL ACCESS so.... But like I said before, it's the only way to go with those passes, they are absolutely worth the $375.

Let me know...

Pat

Re: Anyone going or want to see VH in Sept?

Hi Pat,

I plan to go in Sept. to a TX show, but won't have the luxury of an all access pass. Lucky you!! Have a great time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Torn between the 4-star locally in Tampa, or driving the 4 hours to do the 5-star in Ft.Lauderdale. Definitely one of the two.

Comment

I am going to the show in Charlotte, NC on Sep 14. I did the all access thing for $150 which gets you in the first 20 rows.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Guys, don't get the 4 stars, you can find seats better and cheaper and a whole lot closer. The 4 stars in St. louis were back in 13th and beyond. All you get with the 4 stars are a seat and a laminate that does absolutely nothing, a trinket...

Spidy, drive the 4 hours bro...

Pat

Comment

Well, the seats via Ticketmaster were about $90-95 a piece after they rape you on fees and the tickets weren't anywhere near as good as within 20 rows. Where can I find these better tickets cheaper?
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, there were a ton of them on eBay for St. Louis, I'd keep an eye out there.

Pat

Comment

These will save you a $100, so far anyway, something to watch tho.

VH Tix in Charlotte

Pat

And just FYI, Eddie stays more in the middle for the entire night, so the right side doesn't mean much these days, best place to be is dead center...

Comment

Working...
                X