• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillZBub in Hecate Enthroned?

Check the pic:

Hecate Enthroned on Rockdetector

in the middle

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: BillZBub in Hecate Enthroned?

[ QUOTE ]
    Check the pic:

http://www.rockdetector.com/artist,4045.sm

in the middle

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to link. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I got the link but not the picture ....I ALWAYS get the same comments ...first Joey Vera's wife freaked when I met her and had to take a photo us for her ..she was very amused ...so were we..

Kerry King constantly

and or Scott Ian ...

Bald crazy lookin guy with with very masculine handsome features and long beard ...

I look like Fabio's and Danny Devito's love child ...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Not my fault. I fixed it. Now go learn how to spell definitely, ya dope!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

O yeah I saw it now ....yep that could be me just no mustache/goatee ....just a long bush on my chin...
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Not my fault. I fixed it. Now go learn how to spell definitely, ya dope!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just giving you a hard time. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X