• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Skolnick

does anybody know what happened to him after he left
    testument.is he doing any solo stuff [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Re: Alex Skolnick

Yeah, he's doing Jazz now. There was a semi-recent write up in one of the guitar mags.

AlexSkolnick.com
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I met him at NAMM 2003 and have video of him jamming with TSO in the Mark Wood Violins booth. Nice guy. I also saw him play with Testament at the Thrash of the Titans show.

Comment

great guitar player, he played the best solos
        iv'e heard he a huge amount of versatility in his
        playing

Comment

I spoke to alex for a short time at the NY Ozzfest 2 weeks ago. I was backstage walking around and saw this really tall guy who's face I couldnt place and when it finally came to me a pretty much freaked the hell out.

Anyways, check out Testament's First Strike Still Deadly. It's their most recent recording and features Alex on guitar. It's a great album of reworked versions of earlier stuff, only thing is that the version of Testament on the record never really existed before, it's a mix of old and new members which is odd to me because I would have loved to hear the band as it currently stands.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

cheers chickenscratch i'll check it out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X