Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the Lonestar state

Hi People-

I'm back from rabblerousing in Delaware. Bwahahaha!
    A bit earlier than intended but that's okay. Had a blast. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] I got a lot to read around here- you boys are chatty. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Re: Back in the Lonestar state

welcome back, Em. How was yer trip? Get any new axes to share with us? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Whay Up homie.... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just got back from Maryland.... the weather sucked and the people out there REALLY don't know how to drive!!!! It was ok, but I really wish I had gone to NAMM instead! Glad you had a good time on your trip Em...

Comment

Welcome back Em [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Welcome back, "dude""... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks you guys! It was an interesting trip- but good to be back in DE. The weather was typically unreliable but it was all good. My eyes are all dried out from this west texas desert and it was so refreshing to see all that green!! Of course, now its raining here. (Yes... MD drivers suck!! So do VA drivers and Arkansas drivers. I fukkin hate Arkansas.)

I went right through Nashville & saw a giant sign to come check out the Gibson trailer - I am assuming for NAMM. I wish I could have stopped. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              Nope- didn't bring home any gee-tars (don't I wish). I'm still not sure which Jackson I want first, guess I will have to make a trip to Dallas.
              Anyway, I'm rambling. Nothing really exciting to report other than I found out my buddy got his balls licked by his own dog on accident. That was the highlight, let me tell you. Oh... and I got my ass kicked playing Spades. It was close though.
              Cheers all,
              Em

Comment

Welcome back Em! See my ionic purifier thread for an update! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Awesome- cool. Heading there now.

Comment

Wow ... that week flew by.

Comment

Ball's licked or ass kicked [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] hard choice. Good to see your back safe.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Welcome back; glad you had a good trip! I heartily recommend the DK-2 or DXMG for a first Jackson! GREAT guitars, very reasonably
                        priced too. Of course that's if you like Floyd-style guitars and Strat shapes.

If you don't like Floyds and don't care about binding or sharkfin inlays, you might try the JS30 Series; RacerX Ron gave them a good review and they're only $299 at Americanmusical.com. They'll even let you pay
                        in 3 installments with CC or debit card! You can get a Rhoads, King V, Kelly or Warrior shape in black, blue or red, with string-thru
                        body and TOM bridge. You being a Gibson girl might like the tunomatic bridge.

If I didn't have way too many guitars and no money, I'd get a JS30 Rhoads in a heartbeat.
                        Your mileage may vary, but $299 and a 45-day return policy is hard to beat, and AMS has always treated me like gold.

Regards,

Rich
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich,

Awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Thank you for the recommendations, I appreciate that.
                          I love the Warriors and the Rhoads, but this is the one I've been drooling over lately. I would like it with bigger sharkfin inlays though.

This site you mention is awesome too, thanks. There are just so many to choose from so this bit of info helps steer me in a good direction.
                          I am guessing getting a Jackson or Charvel is much like a tattoo.. once you've got one you're addicted and have to have MORE. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Take care,
                          Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            you might try the JS30 Series; RacerX Ron gave them a good review and they're only $299 at Americanmusical.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

RacerX's awesome JS30 thread

Hey Embabe! Check out the above thread! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ooo Ooo! Thank You! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Embabe ( [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
                              X