JCF call to arms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF call to arms...

Well, I had this in the efraid section and I knew it shouldn't be there, so after discussing it with one of the admin's, we'll try a different approach not to offend anyone or to think I'm above the law around here, as I'm certainly not.

I received an email on one of my auctions this morning, the lil bastage proceeded to tell me my Holy Grail was a POS and not worth the $5000+ I'm asking, which is not what I'm asking and that it's a cheap rip off, yes, the Jackson USA Custom Shop is a cheap rip off. proceeded to say he'd much rather buy a POS ZW Les Paul or a PRS Dragon, like the little non-educated fukk could afford one, anyway, he proceeded to to say that I'm saying it's not worth it and that I'm a dumb mofo...
    You can read the comments as they are public now on eBay.

The guy's userID is: gldr.feelgood and email addy is: [email protected] so if you guys want to drop him a nice little note, feel free... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh and his stellar feedback rating is a woppin ZERO!

Anyway, thanx in advance for the support!
    Pat

Re: JCF call to arms...

Nice response, I wonder how long before evilbay pulls it because of his foul mouth.

What an awesome guitar.
    Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

More proof that 12 year olds should be kept off the internet.

Comment

I don't like that new feature having the questions show in the auction. Of course it shows this dumbass to the world which is good.

Jim
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I recently finally sold that gibson V on evilbay that I'd been trying to get one of you to buy in the classifieds...

Anyway, I got two questions that I wanted to post but didn't: one was an offensive lowball backdoor offer, the other was an offer to trade for a p.o.s.

I should have added the questions to the listing, I guess... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Whaddadouche! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I sent him a really good email... He'll probably respond to it, seeing as how I basically I completely degraded him. I'd like to bust that guy right in the mouth!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Someone who can't afford it and jealous of seeing this guitar would do this kind of stupid thing.
                I am sure he can't even buy a nice guitar.
                What a waste of time.
                Some people have too much time to bother others.

Comment

Working...
                X