Stranger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger?

You guys notice that 0-post lurkers are tagged as "strangers" instead of junior members. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny stuff.

Re: Stranger?

I just hope they don't start handing out labels like "Weirdo"!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Well .. We could always come up with more Sullyisms .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

There are "O" anonymous users" Years ago I threw darts in a league at a pub in Calif. There was a strange duck there that insisted his name was "Anonymous". We, being his dart buddies, could refer to him as "Anon" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Stran-gers....in the nighhht. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And the stranger comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              And the stranger comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tekky, Tekky, Tekky....only when playing meedlee meedlee meeeeeeeeee.......

Sheesh....and he says he is a Strongbadian [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LPC runs and hides in a corner protected by my trusty, mouthy, Min-Pin-o-Death [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

what about guys like me that are smooth as a fukkin' saw?
                fettster-anonymous and bar do not go together-lol
                i'm joining AU now. (alcoholics unanimous)
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X